Information about Illegal travel agents and no refund
  • Hi
    Please do not book any flight with Airbridge Travel (239 and 306 Neasden Lane, Brent Park London, NW10 0AD - 0208 830 6000). They are not registered with IATA and they do not any TOLL number. They are selling illegal by redirecting their lines to their call centre which in Karachi Pakistan.
    I bought one ticket from internet through Airbridge Travel. Then I cancelled due to some personal reasons.
    When I ask them for a refund they told me to wait for 6 weeks but after 6 weeks they did not refund.
    I am calling them almost everyday but each time they tell me to email them and disconnect the line. I ask them to speak to their manager but they do not any manager. Now I whenever I call them they put me on hold and disconnect the call. They are selling illegal flight tickets and ask you to pay them by a link and send you the ticket by email and when you go to airport there is no booking.
    There are 3-4 guys(Ali, Imran, Sohail etc) they lie to you all the time. Now I am complaining to UK Air flight Authorities for my refund.
    Please avoid to buy any ticket from them or for more information call me I can give the advice and all the proof of my purchase . I loose 550(pounds) and I do not anyone else to loose their money.
    AHMED ( 00447912118145) or email britcon@consultant.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!