Recommendations for Turkey Resort?
  • I went to Kalkan last year and we absolutely loved it. It was a little pricier than other resorts but we did not mind as it was definatley more up market than some lets say - over commercial resorts. We are planning to go to Turkey again next year and I need a recommendation of a similar resort please. I have had Kas recommended but it's next door to Kalkan so in the same area. I have been to Turkey loads and Kalkan was definatly the best! been to Icmiler (Marmaris) 5 yrs ago but I hear it's like Blackpool now? Been to Kusadassi (hated it), Hiseranu (cheap & cheerful) then Kalkan - perfect, everything I love about Turkey. I know that you are thinking - well why not just go back to Kalkan?? I would, but my hubby does not like to go anywhere twice, help please???
  • Have a look at Gumusluk on the Bodrum Peninsula - hasn't been over touristed and still has a lovely local feel to it. No big A?s there but some smaller family run hotels - Club Gumusluk to name one. Near by is Turgutreis which is a bit bigger but still not Blackpooled. A wide selection of accommodation there and good links by local dolmus to the rest of the area.
  • If you like the places you can go again to visit.there no problem to visit again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged