Schengen visa as a dependent
  • I am an Indian passport holder staying in US on a dependent visa L2. My husband is travelling to Hungary for 6 weeks and he already has schengen visa.I want to accompany him. I will be getting invite letters and necessary documents. My question is since this is my first visit to schengen countries, will i be given a visa for 6 weeks? which type of visa will i be getting?
  • The Schengen visa allows the holder to a total stay of up to 90 days within a period of 6 months for tourist or business purposes.

    As long as you have all the supporting documents, any countries will give visas to all first timers.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion