safari kenya with kenya real tours & safaris
  • I was extremely impressed with easkenya real tours and safaris. All the reviews that stated that paul called back in a timely fashion were accurate. I got an email back with an answer most of the time in same day. Prices were amazing, we ended up saving a lot of money compared to what a travel agent in states was going to charge us. Paul took care of hotels in Nairobi, Masai Mara tours, hotel in Mombasa and my flight from Masai Mara to Mombasa and then to Nairobi. Since I didn't have a phone, he gave me his number that I passed on to my family, and he always gave them an update when they called, and my family sure called a lot, never seen a travel agent do that. The tour was amazing led by Leonard. Very humble. We were surprised that my bxrother and I were the only two on the bus, which I found out is mostly the case, which I loved.
    Thanks a lot Paul and Leonard .
  • I want to visit Dhow Cruise Dubai . I like to visit there is there any thread related to musandam Dibba ?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion