Hawaii weather in December
  • Hi. I am going to Hawaii in december but i need to know what is the weather like in December in Hawaii? Will it be much warmer?
  • December is the perfect time to visit Hawaii. Lush and tropical, the tempuratures were high 70's and into the 80's. Not much difference at night, I dont think I wore socks the entire time I was there (my feet were never cold!) We are planning to go back in Dec 2010. Have a great time - you will LOVE IT. Melekelikimaka (Merry Christmas the Hawaiian way!).
  • what are the waether stats for hawaii? i know they really hot though. Merry christmas!!
  • See here for climate info on Hawaii: Hawaii Climate
  • Hawaii is wonderful year-round, but bring an umbrella for the occasional shower in the winter months. Temps in the 70s to low 80s depending on the elevation.
  • CAN WE SWIM IN CHRISTMAS TIME IN HAWAII?
  • yes ofcourse... get your swim suit ready...
  • This is great news! I was planning on going away for christmas and really wanted to go to Hawaii! Thank you so much for the advice!
  • Hi! I plan to travel during this xmas to Hawaii and not sure what it was like during this time of year.... Any feedback? Places to go?
  • WE ARE THINKING TO COME IN THE MIDDLE OF JAN, WHAT WOULD THE WEATHER BE LIKE???
  • it will be rainy!!!!!!!!!!1
  • I was booking a trip for my girlfriend and i, and was worried about weather. This helps, thanks!
  • Hawaii's weather varies depending on what island you visit and what part of the island you are on. If you are going to Honolulu, HI on Oahu in the winter months, you won't ever run into rain, but if you drive ten miles over to the other side of the island near the mountains, you'll get rain every afternoon, and then if you get over to the beach side of the island near Kailua, you may see rain, but not likely.
  • How bout xmas trip to Kalani on the eastern most point of Hawaii , the Big Island. Money's tight so I want to make sure we don't spend it on cold & daily rain, coming from Chicago.
  • We thinking about going Dec2011.. on a cruise..just curious about weather and sea conditions.
  • hey i really want to visit HAWAII on my HONEYMOON.

can you please suggest me some thing that can turn our journey in my life's best journey.

Warm Regards,
    Mandeep
  • Going to Hawaii on a cruies in Dec. 2012 what will the weather be like , should we take rain gear?
  • Hi Boo, which islands/ports are you visiting? As Mele states above, the weather in Hawaii varies dramatically... even on different sides of the same island!
  • Boo
    we are going on a cruise in Dec 12 also. in the beginning of the month.
    from my research the ship will stop by the wet side of most of the island.
    hopefully, we will not run into rain.
  • No the weather is fine in December in Hawaii but any one not knows properly that whenever weather can change because its a beachy area.But according to average temperature oh Hawaii its nice in December.You can go comfortably.
  • No the weather is fine in December in Hawaii but any one not knows properly that whenever weather can change because its a beachy area.But according to average temperature oh Hawaii its nice in December.You can go comfortably.
  • Hawaii is beautiful state in the United State..There are almost weather is perfect.but in december month temp is too low..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged