Visa requirements for Costa Rica
  • Hi, am a Caribbean man with a clear record, I like traveling to different Caribbean islands, my one wish is travel to Costa Rica but am a holder of a Dominica (commonwealth) Passport, do I need visa for entry? What are the Visa requirements for Costa Rica?
  • Hi Carribbean Man ;

To travel to Costa Rica you don;t need a Visa , you can go there for 30 days with out visa.

Have a nice trip .
  • Hi, I am an Irish Passport holder travelling to cost rica[san jose] for 8 days on business travel. Do I require a visa ?
  • Hello,I am from Tanzania,I want to travell to Costarica for tourism what can I do?
  • Maruti - you need a visa. There is no Costa Rica embassy in Africa though so you must apply via the UK or USA embassy. Please see here for details: http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/Costa_Rica/Costa_Rica3.html I suggest you email.

You can also use a Visa agency. They will be quicker and take a lot of stress out of the process. We recommend:
    Travel Visa Pro www.TravelVisaPro.com
    Global Visas www.globalvisas.com/us_immigration/us_tourist_visa__b2_.html
  • hellow,i am ecuadorian,i want to travel to costa rica for tourism with ecuadorinan passport , Do i need visa?
  • Hello,

I am American and travelling to Costa Rica at the end of March. My passport expires in May, will I have to renew it in order to enter the country? I read somewhere that my passport needs to be valid for 6 months after I arrive. Is this true for American citizens as well?

Thank you!
  • How about Fiji nationals? Do they need a visa to enter Cost Rica and where can we can this?
  • I am a US pro Photographer, do I need to get a work permit to photograph one wedding in Costa Rico, and if so where would I get one?
  • Alejandro, thank you for answering my question,,,Well Costa Rica here i come,,,,another thing, Is US$ widely use there or advisable to change in their currency.

My dream is to visit all the latin american countries,,i have only managed to visit the Dom Republic,and i can't stop going there....I LOVE it so much i even bough properties there....

Advise,,:)
  • I am Thai Police working in Haiti and holding G4 US visa, can I enter to your country, do I need to apply for another visa ?
  • I have a friend from Tunisia
    he wants to come to Costa Rica
    how to get visa? is there any way?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged