opinion
  • hello...i'm travelling in may or june..wud like to ask opinion on whether to visit auckland ...i'm from malaysia.looking for b n b and how to get around in auckland?how abt drivers license?how to get muslim food?
  • There is a good Muslim community in Auckland - should not be difficult to find halal food. Auckland - definitely visit - rated as the 4th best city to live in worldwide. From East Coast islands to city centre to West Coast black sand beaches. Don't drive in Auckland - far too confusing. You can walk, take taxis etc. Rather than a B&B (which tend not to be centrally located and therefore more difficult transport-wise) I would go for a hotel room, which are often very well priced. Or a B&B in Devonport, which is an 8-minute ferry ride from the centre. Drivers license - you just need a valid license in english. If your license is not in English, then apply for an international one.

Any more questions - please ask away. If you would like me to recommend specific accommodation, please let me know your budget, how many people are travelling, preferences for style etc.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion