Sultanate of Oman - entry requirements
  • hi im british national and im going on a dependent visa on the behalf of my wife i took already medical test and my wife was cleared, do they take more medical test before to give residence permit in Oman musqat plz make me clear thanks bye
  • plz make discuss or reply my above question do they will take repeat test medical in oman musqat before to give residence permit
  • Hi Iam Pavan From Bangalore, I 'm working in Muscat as a civil engineer due to some problem i canelled my visa ,but the thing is that they have not mentioned in my pass port as a cancel seal and i've only exit seal from Muscat air port , what is the meaning of it ? , weather my visa is canceled or not , after how many days can i come to Oman with new visa of different company .. plz replay ASAP
  • Mushi76,

The only further medical test the Omani authorities will require will be a blood test that must be done before you get your resident's card. It's quite routine. You'll have to go to a MOH clinic in Ruwi, stand in a fairly long queue, and have the blood drawn. They might require you to submit to a chest x-ray, too. They do that to most Indian, Pakistani, and Sri Lankan workers. In any event, it's no big deal at all, so don't worry about this. (I just wish I had seen this post earlier! You're probably already here...)
  • Dear Gecko46,

If u can see this post... can u plz help me to provide me the knowledge on visit visa for Oman?? my girlfriend is in Singapore and she has Indian passport with her...how can she come muscat?? there is no office, embassy or consulate of Oman in Singapore...we are stuck.. can you please help me on this?
    I have filled an online form on ROP site but dont know where to go and submit this form.... if you can also tell me any travel agent for this work to get it done??

Any help will be highly appreciated..
    Many Thanks

Raj
  • Hello. Does anyone know if it is possible to obtain a Residence Permit for an unemployed husband, where the wife is employed in Oman? Thanks.
  • Does Oman medical or gamca medical declare the fit the person has infected with TB in 6 years back ? A person's chest ray shows the Old Scar in left side of the lungs.
  • I am from Pakistan going for Job in Oman/Muscat there is a medical test requirement for visa, I wanted to know where in Karachi Pakistan I could go for my medical test???
  • I am from Pakistan going for Job in Oman/Muscat there is a medical test requirement for visa, I wanted to know where in Lahore Pakistan I could go for my medical test??? also pls inform me complete procedure for Medical Test

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion