Agent in Russia
  • Am based in Kenya working with Mam Tours and Travels. I receive many inquiries from Russia clients but this are on-line request and am looking for an agent in Russia to work with

Regards

Kakao
  • Hi Kakao,

Not sure if this will help or not but I am in the Scuba Diving Travel Business and have worked a lot with the Russian Market. My best and most productive Russian Wholesaler was Michael Milko from Safari - Tour. Not sure if does anything besides Dive Travel but it's worth a shot. He is very well organized and is fluent in English and extremely a pleasure to work with.

His contact info is:

Michael Milko
    Safari - Tour
    michael.milko@gmail.com

Hope this helps! If you need additional information, you can email at terri@deepblueadventures.com

Have a great day!

Terri Huber
  • Dear Terri

Thank you very much. I will drop them an email today.
    Thank you for your time.

Regards
    Kako
    www.mamtravels.com
  • Hi Kako,

You are welcome! If you could, please send me information on the tours that you offer as well. We are a Dive Travel Wholesaler but we do have clients that take trips to Africa and like to do add on Adventure Tours as well.

Any and all information would be appreciated.

Please send to me email address terri@deepblueadventures.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Terri Huber
  • Dear Terry

Thank you so much. You are so helpfull.
    I send Micheal an email and copied you in. Hope you received it too but so far he has not replied. My officail email address is arthur@mamtravels.com I will forward to you some information on your email. In the mean time you can go through our site on safaris section and have an idea of what we offer.

let me ask where you are located? Here in Kenya we deal mostly with safaris once in while we get clients going to Mombasa and Zanzibar. They tend to buy their diving safaris once in the beach areas directly from the hotels.

In case you need any kind of assistance I will be glad to help for you are kind.

Regards

Kako

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged