Traveling to Egypt
  • I need some advice on traveling to Egypt. I have always wanted to visit there and am finally taking the initiative and seeking more info so that I can hopefully go there towards the end of 2010.

Any advice would be appreciated - I already know the warnings of traveling as a single woman and am fully aware and prepared for this.

What I would like to know is who to book through, which travel agencies are the best, most affordable, etc. I would like to book a full service trip whereby my flights, accommodation, inter-Egypt traveling etc is all pre-booked so I dont need to worry about that.

Where are the best places to go? I would love to see the pyramids etc but also would love to be able to go swimming / snorkeling somewhere.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • Dear Rebecca,

This is Extra Egypt Travel......we are please to help you through your future trip to Egypt, We strongly recommend to you a tour that starts from Hurghada Red Sea; you enjoy the most amazing weather in this time, diving, snorkeling, safari and historical sites. moreover you will experience a new way of shopping in thousands of bazars to get these awesome oriental stuff. then there will be over-day trip to Cairo to visit Pyramids, Egyptian museum, and have a wonderful Nile Cruse. Moving from Cairo you will head to Luxor for another stunning place which will attract you from the first moment, most of the Ancient Egyptian monuments are there........and much more to see and enjoy

Extra Egypt Travel is pleased to offer you a full assistance once you decided to visit Egypt, we offer the best prices for an all-inclusive packages including transportation and excursions.

Please do contact us for information.
    Regards
    Ms. Essam El Dean
    Extra Egypt Travel
  • Dear Rebecca ,
    This is JAWA TOURS EGYPT . we will be happy to help you and recommend you a wonderful tour in Egypt.
    But we need to know, how many days are you planning to spend in Egypt?
    Well can start with Cairo . you can visit the pyramids , Saqqara , the Egyptian museum and old Cairo and Islamic Cairo . you can see all of that in 2 days. Also you can enjoy at night with a wonderful dinner cruise ( you can not miss it ).you will have time for shopping from several bazars ( if you like ).
    Then you will travel to Luxor to continue the amazing pharonic tombs , temples and monuments. You will visit the valley of the kings , valley of the queens, , Karnk temple , Luxor temple and Temple of Hatshepsut.
    After all of that you can take a rest and discover a new enjoyable weather in Hurghada or sharm El sheikh in the Red Sea. you can swimming , diving, snorkeling or experience the desert and go in a safari and visit the historical sites.
    Jawa tours is pleased to offer you a wonderful tour package, good price and perfect service.
    For more information , please visit our web site (www.jawaking.com) or e- mail:jawa@jawaking.com
    Hope you enjoy your tour with us .

with Regards,
    JAWA
  • Dear Rebecca,

Greeting from Sahara Egypt Travel
    Kindly we are glad to offer you the best package including all the places that you prefer to visit us starting from Cairo, morning you can visit the three pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, shopping in Khan El Khalili market, in the evening, you can enjoy with Sound & light show at pyramids area & there’s a lot of historical tours in Cairo like Islamic mosques, churches. And then you can go to Aswan by flight or sleeper train to embarkation on board Nile cruise, you will have a enjoyable time on board Nile cruise from starting from Aswan, pass through Esna, Edfu, Kom Ombo till Luxor, you will see a lot of monuments in Aswan, Edfu, Kom Ombo & Luxor, in addition to activates for entertainment like flying by hot air ballon, city tour by carriage, after that you can go to Hurghada by flight or by coach, morning you can enjoy with free time at leisure on the beach for swimming, afternoon you can enjoy with trip by Submarine or glass boat, as there’s Giftum island which is the best island in Hurghada and where we will do our snorkeling in different spots which are full of corals and magnificent colorful fish with a chance to swim with dolphins, enjoying the water sports activities on Giftun Island and the national park, in addition to desert safari with Bedouin dinner.

Kindly all our services including representative to assist you any time & we can offer you the best rate which means if you have a budget, we can arrange for you suitable trip with the best services.

For more information or any inquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us any time, just visit our web site www.sahara-egypt.com or email us
    sale@sahara-egypt.com

Thanks & Best Regards,
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nissma El Sherif

Sahara Egypt Travel
    Tel.: +20 2 29179039
    Fax.: +20 2 29179039
    Mob.: +20 11 2228821
    E-mail: sale@sahara-egypt.com
    web: www.sahara-egypt.com
    MSN: nissma_sh@hotmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion