Lanzarote weather in January
  • hi, i,m going to Matagorda on Lanzarote 28th January. I am going with my wife and 4 year old son, can anyone tell me what kind of weather we should expect in Lanzarote in January?
  • The weather in Lanzarote in January is very nice, I went last year, stopped at the Sol on the beach, weather was in the early 20s, could get a bit breezy in the afternoon but not a problem around the hotel pool, try Mulligans for Steak in the main shopping complex, Matagorde in very nice with enough bars and entertainment to get by and Playa del Carmen is only 3 euros taxi away. Mum and Dad are there now and say the weather is lovely.
  • Hi Don Mac
    The weather here is glorious at the moment. A word of warning though, January can be changeable. Still wearing shorts and flip flops in general though. Matagorda is an ideal family destination, two supermarkets at the shopping centre, do use the smaller local one as well as the Spar, generally a bit cheaper with quite a lot of treats from home available alongside the local. The beach is lovely, make sure you wear plenty of sunscreen even on the cloudier days you can burn. Bring a light fleece or jumper for the evenings and cooler days. Have a lovely holiday.
  • Hi Don Mac

The weather in Lanzarote stays pretty much the same around the year like most of the other Canary Islands, but if you want to check the weather and temperature today and for the next few days have a look at a local web site that has all this information. www.thecanaryislander.com

It is a lovely island and well worth exploring the volcanic interior and fabulous caves. Have a great holiday.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion