Information for Wedding Venues and Reception in Iloilo City
  • Hello,

Me and my husband is planning of having our 2nd wedding in Iloilo City by second quarter of 2009.
    I wonder if you can help me with some areas/venues where we can held the ceremony followed by a small wedding party, preferably for 50 guests only.
    We are both Muslims so we don't need the ceremony to be in church.
    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

Thine
  • if you want a garden wedding you might want to check esca's garden resto they had a beautifull ambience. and you might also want to check emillion roadhouse in gen. luna st.
  • Dear Clyn,

Thank you for your reply.
    If you can supply me with their email or contact information, I would be very glad.
    Thank you in advance.

Thine
  • I'm planning to get married this year in iloilo. i'm planning for a garden wedding with not more than 150 guests, and i'm looking for a venue with a gazebo to serve as a stage for the ceremony.
    what are your suggestions?
  • Hi! Me and my fiancee (both Pinoy) are planning to have our wedding next year. My biggest problem is the venue. I want it indoor but now I would consider also semi indoor for difficulty of getting the perfect venue I want. I've already inquired different hotels in Iloilo City (where I was born) not to mention them, the problem is, all these hotels doesn't allow us to hire catering services from outside. I'm so fuzzy about the food, and I know mostly on these hotels foods already get cold by the time they serve it and the taste is the one thing to consider too. That's why I ask my mom to look for somebody who offered catering services and she did found one (based on her liking). If you have any suggestions or comments I would greatly appreciate it. We are expecting approximately 180 to 200 guests. And if you know a wedding planner or coordinator please let us know too... It's hard for us coz we both are outside of the country to plan our perfect wedding we always dream. Thanks!
  • Hi Angelica,

I am here in Iloilo and I am currently planning my wedding for next year. I know how hard it is for you to find a supplier since you are both outside the country. Let me know if I can help you. Maybe I can give you a few ideas or give you information while i am also canvassing for my own. Just email me in outsourceagent@gmail.com. Happy preps!
  • try Mango Tree Restaurant in Mandurriao on Guzman Jesena Street near Mandurriao Plaza. it's a small place but would be conducive for a small wedding reception either day or night.
  • hi,

if you're looking for event coordinators, visit www.accessmultimedia.com.ph

it's based at iloilo city
  • hi everyone,

glad to have found this site. im kind of on the same boat as anglica... but i havnt started planning my wed. im outside the country too and my fiance is in abroad and have limited contacts sa iloilo. im not really sure how and where to begin..?!but thing im sure is well have a church wed sa jaro cathedral.

to Cherie - if you dont mind, can i send you an email for some help??? thanks.

good luck to all! thanks for sharing!

cheers!
  • hi! me and my husband are outside the country...we are planning to have our church wedding before xmas of this year sa iloilo..could u recommend any wedding planner for us coz both of us will be coming home probably 2nd week of november..hope u could recommed to us...thanks in advance
  • Hi, ther !....Im planning for a church wedding this year sa iloilo, i need suggestion on how i start, any ideas from anyone is highly appreciated...I want is something simple and yet momentous....Thanks a lot those who share ther time and effort!!!....
  • to Mariah...

hi there! i know some sites of prospect wedding planners that are based in iloilo..here are some of it.......
    - http://afairorganizing.multiply.com/ >>> this one looks legit and interesting!
  • hi, my name is KRIS, I am a wedding coordinator based in Iloilo, if you are planning a wedding maybe i can help you, you may contact me thru my e mail kristrav85@yahoo.com, my services includes arrangements in all wedding suppliers... looking forward to work with you
  • HI, IM ROCHEL JUST GETTING SOME IDEAS , IM THINKING CHURCH WEDDING. BUT WHAT ARE THE
    REQUIREMENTS IN JARO CATHEDRAL TO RESERVE A DAY. DO I NEED TO BE THERE TO DO SIMINAR. THIS IS FOR KRIS. HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE TO WEDDING COORDINATOR.
  • hi Rochel,
    given my e mail add, could you e mail to me your contact details and your concerns for your wedding especially your budget for the whole wedding event so that I can send back to you the details and the requirements in Jaro Cathedral.. thank you :)
  • hello, im Mar doing some research planning our church wedding. same with Rochel were want the ceremony at Jaro Cathedral but have no idea what needs to be done. To Kris, do you mind sending me an email of how much you charge as a wedding coordinator? Thanks.

God bless!
    simpysw3t@hotmail.com
  • Hi Mar, you can contact Access Multimedia through their website www.accessmultimedia.com.ph
  • Hi Mar,
    i can't send through your email add... given my Email add, kristrav85@yahoo.com could you please send me your concerns for your wedding thanks...
  • Hi i'm liane im getting married early next year..i want church wedding and i'm searching for a nice garden for my reception. I need help from iloilo based wedding planner...to those who r interested here's my id hi6c_liane@yahoo.com thanks..
  • Anyone who knows a nice wedding reception venue in Antique. Most preferably on the south part of Antique. Thanks
  • Hi! I want to offer our hotel & services to you. I am from the Sales & Mktg Dept. of Sarabia Manor Hotel & Convention Center. We are the biggest premiere hotel in Iloilo City. We ca accommodate a small intimate wedding to the grandest wedding you can dream of.
    Feel free to contact us at (033) 3351021 to 32 local 6765. Just look for Alyn Sardon.
    Hope we can be part of your special & memorable day! =)
  • it’s great that I came across this site as I was also on the lookout for information about the perfect venue for my daughter’s wedding in June!! With the suggestions and ideas given here, I have a few options which I am planning to work on!! I see that there are many people who found the information they were looking out for and I am sure that it must have worked out perfectly for them!!
  • Hello, planning to tie the knot by next year and having hard time starting in terms of planning we want to have a outdoor wedding and looking at Westwoods Subdivision as our venue, do you have any contact details of Westwoods Office, also, any catering service that is affordable yet serves sumptuous meal for 100-150 pax.

And any other important details and what not on Weddings. can you please email me the price list (quotation) to obscurummachina@yahoo.com

Thank you.
  • hi, planning to get married next year april....just want to ask any affordable, simple yet elegant wedding planner that you could suggest/...thank you!
  • hi paul, could you give me your email add? or given mine.. kristrav85@yahoo.com, you may contact me and we can talk about your concerns, details and budgets regarding your wedding…
  • Go0dness gracious.... At last i found what i have been l0oking for.... Planning to get married nextyear... Can s0me0ne help me, where to get rent dress for my bridesmaid,gr0om,flwr gurl and etc. ? In iloilo city? wedding planner to0 if h0w much it c0st? So ,it is easy for me and my man to budget? And when the time that we arrived in the philippines we just do the finishing touches. Help us....email me to unicam26@yahoo.com or visit my fb account. And tag ur message. Thank u and best wishes to every0ne.
  • hi! pls help me for my wedding next year: save,time,place,food.i'm the 2nd courser right now and a stdent and my fiancee abroad.how can i manage my time for my wed next year?.my fiancee carry all expenses but not high salary.estimate guest 100-150 person.
  • hi.if you want,i cud help you. i sort of do wedding planning and coordination and might be of help. just give me a call or text at 09192107537
  • Hi Madz… just e mail me kristrav85@yahoo.com... We’ll talk about the details of your wedding that I can help you plan…
  • hi, im wondering where on iloilo restaurants we could held our reception for our civil wedding? any affordable but cozy restaurant pls. thanks
  • hi there i needed some suggestions for a place/restaurant where i can held my civil wedding reception. any place which is cozy but affordable. please email me at krisshia@yahoo.com for your suggestions. thanks
  • hi.just want to know if where can i find rentals for the gowns for the entourage?any suggestions pls....thnx
  • HI TIN, I YOU HAVE TIME YOU CAN CHECK FOR THE ENTOURAGE AND GOWN RENTAL, NEAR SM DELGADO RIGHT SIDE, I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE BOUTIQUE BT ITS QUITE CHEAP, I RENTED ALL OF THE COAT OF MY ENTOURAGE DURING MY WEDDING.
  • I am really impressed after read everyone post and comment and already get some idea about it. You can also check out this for some extra weeding information..
    http://www.fgweddings.com/
  • I need a cozy and affordable company christmas party venue in iloilo city with 250 pax. Anyone who could suggest me of the right place? thank you.
  • hi to all,
    am planning my wedding next year in st joseph church, my problems is, i cant find a venue that will allow us to have our caterer.. all the venues ive inquired served their own food. can anyone advice a place where i can have my own caterer for 100pax? thanks a lot
  • hi tin...
    you try west woods club house..
    do you already have other supplies for your wedding?
  • Hi Tin,

Let me know if you are still looking for a wedding coordinator. We would be glad to hep you out with the venue, checklist and everything you need for your wedding.

Contact Me @ 0919-204-7098

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,
    Meds
  • hello everyone...
    need a wedding/event planner??
    maybe... I can help you...
    my name is kris based in Iloilo
    contact me at:
    (0906)5712911 / (0928)3100938
    5014911 / 5032203 / 5089879
    email: kristrav85@yahoo.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion