Zambia - Victoria Falls and nearby Places
  • Hi,

I want to Visit Victoria Falls along with my family and i want to do following activities in a budget. I will be traveling from Tanzania.

• Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
    • Lion / Elephant Encounters
    • Bungee Jumping
    • Abseiling
    • Microlight Flights
    • Chobe Day Trips - ( I am Indian National which all additional country visas do i require apart from visa of Zambia)

Can anyone please suggest
    1. Whether i should travel from Zambia or Zimbabwe?
    2. Budget Hotels
    3. If i have to travel from Lusaka should i take Bus / Air?
    4. Time frame
    5. Is their any other nearby place i can visit if i have missed.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Kiran
  • Contact Karien at WHL Travel at http://www.victoriafallszambia.travel/ who provides all manner of tours, travel and accommodation in Victoria Falls. You can pick and choose all elements of your safari through this online booking site.

Dominic Webb
    The Responsible Safari Company
    Malawi
  • Hi Kiran

I think you will find most of your questions answered at this site dedicated to Victoria Falls. http://www.victoriafalls-guide.net Once you have had a look there and made some some decisions, contact us through the site and we can advise you further on any problems you are still having.

Wishing you all the best

Regards
    Tony
  • Thanks Domnic and Tonny, i will get back/
  • I agree with Dom. Karien at WHL travel has been so helpful to me. I am just researching my trip. Will be traveling to Lusaka in Aug,2011 to visit the child I have been sponsoring through World Vision. Can't wait.
    Regards Joanne
  • Best plan. The Victoria falls is 1 708 meters wide making it the largest curtain of water in the world. Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. This is one of the most attractive place to travel. Best of Luck.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged