uzbekistan, turkmenistan, kyrgyzstan, tajikistan...viable travel spots?
  • Hello, am am planning to cross from middle east/kazakstan area into china, and am doing this all without flight. I am wondering if these countries i listed are a) dangerous, which i dont think they seem to be. And also are they b) extremely expensive, from a visa stand point and a living standpoint. I really know nothing about these countries except that I want to see them! any help is appreciated.
  • Uzbekistan , for example, is not dangerous country at all. Accommodation begins from 40$ ->. See uztour.biz in english.
  • These countries are not dangerous anymore, although you should still take the usual precautions. Price wise they are still relitively cheap because they are not on the main tourist circuits yet.
  • Hello,
    My name is Ilya, I want to invite you all who wish to visit Uzbekistan, Tadjikistan, Turkmenistan and Kyrgyzstan.
    And I believe that with its rich historical heritage and geographic conditions, Uzbekistan and Central Asian tourism market can offer great opportunities for your outbound travel business. And we Sairam Tourism Co can rightfully claim that we have the capacity to provide high level services with low budget to a large number of tourists visiting our region in any season of the year.
    We are proposing different tours in Uzbekistan and Central Asia:
    1. Architectural Gems of Eastern Renaissance
    2. The Roads of the Silk Caravans
    3. Following the footsteps of Alexander the Great
    4. Uzbekistan Wildlife Adventures
    5. Camel Trip
    6. Heli-ski
    7. Birdwatching
    8. Biking

If you are interested, feel free to contact us at info@sairamtourism.com or call us at (+998 71) 233 74 11; 233 74 21 and we can send you the detailed information on each tour.
  • Hi

We are from Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Grata Tour (Inbound travel Company) and promoting Uzbekistan, Central Asia. We are looking for outbound tour operators who are willing to cooperate with us. We would be glad to serve your guests!

With best regards
    Nigora Khudoyberganova

Integrum Grata Travel Company (Grata Tour)

St. Chilanzar, 50/1, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Tel: (+998 71) 277 77 12
    Fax: (+998 71) 271 11 12
    Web-site: www.gratatour.com
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion