Do White People live in Nigeria
  • I would like to know do white people live in Nigeria due to I met this man online and he claims to be a contractor from California and he got into a jam and needed money after we established a relationship and after giving the money he kept coming up with new situation to get more money and then after completion over two years he claims he was kidnapped and now he is asking for more money but I requested he email me his passport to prove he lives in California but he refuses. I just want to know how big is the scam in Lagos Nigeria due to I am certain I was scam but that is my loss and a lesson to be learn but he was a Prince Charmer and very convincing and I believe him due to he sent me pictures of him and his daughter and mom and dead who he claim deceased and he wasn't on the internet as a scammer or the wanted list. Just want someone else opinnion due to this is too embarrass to complain to my friends and family. I forget to mention had told me after signing the contract he would get paid by a check but unable to cash the check so I would like to know if you are indeed a contractor from the U.S. can you have them wire the funds to your account or can you cash a check over 100K and plus he needs the money for a plane ticket and he comes up with this figure of $950.00 and cab fare of $60.00 each way to the airport so I need someone to comment who lives in Lagos Nigeria, I live in the U.S. Thank you for any feedback.
  • Consider it 200% to be a scam, nothing more!!
  • Gemini - this sounds like a classic scam. Search under Nigeria on this forum for hundreds of similar examples of romance scams. Do not send him money!
  • hi
    I'm a french woman ,
    and think that you prince charming is the same of mine do you have a picture because mine say his name gordon and he ask me money and he give me pictures with her daughter!his wife was dead too
    excuse me for my bad english! if you suppose that is the same man i can give you my adress mail for look pictures
  • I was contacted by a very charming Irish man by the name of Larry. He lives in London but went to Nigeria as a contractor to work on their airport. He has had so many situations come up that he needed my help with. I have helped him because I felt it was the right thing to do (since we were in a relationship). His last request has driven me over the top. He claims not to have any friends and it's only him and his son since his wife died. DominiqueC please send me your adress mail so I can see if it's the same man.
  • hi, i read your mess now my adresss mail is dcotrait@yahoo.fr i wait you in yahoo!
    see you later
  • Are you all totally stupid? How can you be taken in by such conmen?
  • Please do not ever give anyone funds that you meet online, esp people from African countries. Many have no opportunity for work so they work the internet. NEVER trust anyone you meet online. They take millions out of the USA each year. I thot everyone had wised up to internet scams by now, esp from Nigerians. Watch them on Christian penpals sites too. They like to fool naieve people there.
  • I met someone online he claims to be a contractor working over in Nigeria.He said he is from New Orleans,Louisiana.He said that he has a daughter whom he is raising.His parents died in a car accident years ago.He uses a pic of himself and his daughter on a site.He needed the money to fly over to Australia to sign a contract.Now he needs more money to change his flight plans.Has a sign on bonus check which he can only cash in the states.Sounds a little bit like Gemini's story.
  • you guys met people online and start helping now i believe the once that help are doing that for an interest not just for nothing an at the end there are disapointed because the hav lost, but for sure there are good people in Nigeria too and many whites are living there doing Business.

Global Bush
  • There are trully lots of white people in nigeria..most are oil workers and contractors..please anyone asking u for money is a scam..white men are d best paid in nigeria...if the scammer have called u wit a number..mail the anti scam agency ...EFCC..d scammers details...its not all nigerians dat scam,there are millions of good nigerians...remember dat d scammers might be from anywhere..b careful!
  • After six years on internet dating sites, I was finally hit. First in December 2010 by a very nice looking (pics) guy. Australian by birth and moved w/ his parents to England in early teens. It took me about a week to catch on. I did plenty of checking up on the phone numbers, fake passport he sent me. Yep, then the other shoe dropped. I'll give you the short version. After a month of tons of phone conversations (and my suspecisions), his wallet was stolen in London while there on business and yes, he needed money! Um, yeah, Chase can deliver your replacement credit card in 2-3 business days you idiot. I confronted him and cut all ties. No, I did not send money. Then in January 2011, another guy. I reported him to the web site cust. service. If your emails have bad sentence structure, grammar and punctuation, guess what, he's probably a scammer. Don't give money! Run!
  • You guys are fool because you looking food which you never cook to eat while a good guy/man around you in your country. why can't you pick a poor on the street and dress him to your taste. Nigeria Scamer must scam you more!!!!!
  • a guy named Russell Matthew Lawrence met me online at CHEMISTRY.COM..he sais he is interested to get to know me.He made the first move by sending his handsome photo and a bouquet of roses. He sent me a beautiful romantic letter and asking me to reply ASAP. Aft er a few exchange of emails..he started to YM me. I got confused soon coz he seems not very conversant in english..he just answer yes or no.and asked basic questions. He claims that he is an orphaned, finished BS Civil engineering and a project contractor in Nigeria. Almost done with his project in 2 months. He was very persistent to know if i love him because he said he love me already. Last night he said that he is unhappy because his daghter is in the hospital for appendix operation and he doesnt have enough money to pay for the operation, he is a widow..needs a wife..I started getting nervous...i was waiting for him to ask directly from me to send him money...but before he could do it...i told him not to worry..God will provide to trust him and i will pray for him & his daughter. Then he told me to assist him..but i immediately suggested to him that he asked favor from US Embassy to help him. One more thing that made me more confused was he accidentally sent a romantic letter signed another name Russell with a different person. I asked him how was Russell and he wrote in the email ( not good english) that it was his late friend in Nigeria. Anyway i deleted him now in my YM....
  • No comment!
  • Why would anyone fall for such cheap scam, if not GREED? I call it cheap bcos it's very easy to tell it's a scam and wonder why any sensible person would fall for such. I think most victims (didn’t say all) of cheap scam are equally greedy as well!! You fall for a guy over the internet bcos he sent you handsome pictures whereas you have not met him or her in person and you suddenly start believing everything he tells you. He tells you a sympathetic story about how he lost his entire family blah blah blah and needed certain amount and promises to let you have some... people pls think! Even a lottery win does not come that easy (people who roll out lotteries even make profit from millions played and never won). Why would anybody want to share certain profit with you over the internet. Is it that easy to make money without working for it?

I am a Nigerian, a graduate engineer and I can tell you not all internet fraudster who claim to be Nigerians are truly Nigerians. Most of this people are mostly from other African countries. This is not to say there are no scammers in Nigeria. I myself ‘ve received many strange calls from people claiming to be a friend either in the states or Europe (my phone often show international number), I have received calls from charming ladies (from North Africa) wanting to be my friend blah blah blah!!!, from people who have one account somewhere and needs my help with funds to access it and at the end share one ridiculous profit with me… I listen to their silly and twisty stories and try to burn off some of their phone credit. When they no longer have anything to say! I warn them never to call my line again.

I am simply not interested in reaping where I did not sow neither am I interested in a blind relationship… I have to see a woman to be attracted to her in the first place!!

If people learn to play smart, the so called scammers would be driven out of their scam business.

Most Nigerians are good people, loving and caring to foreigners than any other African country. It’s quite unfortunate some few bad eggs have labeled million bad.
  • Just like any other country in the world Nigeria has its share of bad eggs. I believe that the overall citizens should not be judged based on these individuals, as Nigerians are warm and friendly. The crime rate in New York and other major cities are higher than that of Nigeria. People should stop writing or saying negative things about Nigeria.
  • 1000% scammer
  • Oh my god I did not know that could be so many people falling in to the classic of classics frauds! It's got its own name, guess what? Nigerian scam!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_fraud

Jake
    PS most times those guys are not even nigerian!
  • I'm an American male, about 25 years old. I met this girl named Omolade Grant who claims to be from Miami, Florida but is somehow stuck in Nigeria since here mom is Nigerian. She claims that her father has died and she is set to receive a big payout from his insurance company. She has only asked me for money once, about $250. She claims that she needs it for an international Id. She also claims that she is looking for a job an is jobless at the moment. I e recieved about 8 different pictures of the same girl. She has no webcam so I've never seen her face. She claims to love me alot cuz we have been talking for a while. What do you guys think Scam or truth?
  • Chris that is a scam. Is she is from Miami, FL., she would have a US birth certificate and be a citizen of the United States.

I am married to a Nigerian man. Yes, I met him online, facebook to be exact. He never asked me for money. It was only a month of conversation online when we started speaking on the phone. Almost all Nigerian's have a cell phone, land line or access to one. There are not a "backwoods" society without technology! It does however cost money to use the technology, phone or internet.

If your friend has access to funds for the internet, she has access to funds to get the ID that she needs.

One month later, I sent him a webcam ($20.00 at Walmart) through the USPS. To send it and know that he received it, I spent $30 bucks on the postage to have him sign for it. He received it, and started speaking with me from his laptop at home. The webcam calls were FREE!

Ten months into our relationship, he asked would I come visit. I agreed. He sent a "invitation letter" and a copy of his passport so that I could apply for a Nigerian Visa with the Nigerian Embassy in the US. (this process is completed and paid for here in the US online)

After receiving the Nigerian Visa, I bought a plane ticket. Then, and only then, did I forward money to pay for a hotel room (which you can only book 10 days in advance of your stay). Once the room was booked, he scanned and forwarded me the hotel itinerary.

Long story short, I stayed 17 days, got engaged, met his family (lovely, loving people!), then came home and filed a fiancee visa. (That is another book to be told later with many forms, money and much information required.) He came in on a 90-Day Fiancee VIsa, we married and filed additional Visa paperwork.

Point is...it is possible to fall in love with someone online. They don't have to be from Nigeria. But Nigerians have been given a bad rap because the entire scam was named "Nigerian Scams". There are scammers from many countries throughout the continent of Africa.

Your potential mate has made it all this time without money you are forwarding, they will continue to make it without your forwarding money now. Send gifts (I did)...a shirt and a pair of shoes. He appreciated the sentiment and style because it was from his American Fiancee.

My husband worked and sent me gifts though the mail as well. A beautiful handmade dress (one size fits all, of course) and he made me some cards and forwarded notes. But if you give or gift, do it from your heart and don't expect anything in return.
  • I too met my Nigerian husband on the internet and like Loving9ja i did the same. I too travelled there to meet him and spent 6 wonderful weeks being treated like a queen by my beautiful man. His family too were so beautiful and loving and welcomed me into their family. Money wasn't an issue in his family as his uncle is a wealthy man and helps them out when in need so i didn't have to send my man money either. I did send some gifts before i travelled and he was so thrilled with them. There are a few bad ones mostly from the Benin area where they do run scams in the internet cafes. They work for the owner and he is the one who tells them what to do etc. The ones who were scammed were possibly scammed by the same person but seeing the photos wont help because each worker has many different photos. It is very easy to catch a scammer out but making sure you keep every conversation and ask names etc and wait a while before asking again and see what the answer is. If it takes quite some time to get a reply on the name or question then you know he/she too is reading through the conversations you have had in the past....they can be very cunning. The other thing to remember is for the men who think it is a woman they are speaking with...make sure you see them on cam because they pose as women too .....the other thing to remember it....NOT ALL NIGERIANS ARE BAD PEOPLE....I met so many beautiful loving people when i was there. I never felt threatened or scared. Yes there are police taking bribes everywhere you go but from Abuja up they dont take bribes. The worst thing was travelling on their roads. They dont have potholes.......they have craters. Lol.....It was very scary as the bus drivers do travel at high speeds and then brake and swerve at once which does test the old nerves a bit. Lol. Apart from that i found it to be the greatest experience of my life apart from having my son. I also sent money in advance to pay for the hotel in which we stayed but we were able to book it month in advance so maybe it is only certain hotels which you can only book 10 days in advance. The hotel i stayed in was in the Ajao Estate where my man was living. I could have stayed at his house but they didnt have running water in the house and were always suffering power cuts which is a problem so i opted for us to stay at the hotel. The people are very hospitable and i cant speak highly enough of the people and thier culture. The answer to the question as to whether white people live there or not is.....YES they do. Mostly they are in Port Harcourt at the Shell Oil Refinery and there is a Canadian couple who have lived in Calabar for many years now working hard to save the gorillas and i have to say they have done a fantastic job. ....Back to my man.......His uncle paid for him to come here for a 2 months holiday and then we decided to marry before his return and then applied for a spouse visa for him to come back which again his uncle paid for his ticket to return here. It has not been 4 wonderful years since we met and it just keeps getting better.........forget about all the rumours of all Nigerian men cheating on their wives because it is no different to white men......some do it and some dont....I love my husband with all my heart and i know he loves me too. All i can say is to anyone wanting to meet a genuine Nigerian man as a potential husband then try chatting in chat.onlinenigeria.com or nanaija.com .....they are both good places to meet a man but always be aware and if he asks for money then you know it is time to be suspicious.....good luck
  • @Jake i also wish to let you know that not all the scams actually run out of Nigeria......a lot of them are out of Thailand and they tell everyone they are Nigerian. So again you need to be aware when chatting with anyone.....having friends who work in the EFCC helped me become aware of many things.
  • I too have been speaking to a man in Nigeria claiming to be a self employed contractor in charge of building a hospital near Idiroko. We met through match.com about 2 months ago. He said he is Spanish but his parents died when he was in his teens and he moved to Florida where he spent his life. He phoned me each morning before he went to work, also sent me texts at lunchtime and we spoke on msn in the evening. Everything he said was plausible until i didnt hear from him one morning and he didnt answer my text messages. Later in the day I got a message saying he had gone into Benin to get some paint and had to stay overnight in unsafe hotel and it was robbed and he lost £12,000 cash he had for the paint. The next day he asked me to send him the money cos he didnt know how he would finish the contract and he would pay me when he got his pay cheque. I didnt, cos I dont have that kind of money. He then said he borrowed it from the manager of the hotel and all was ok !! One day I received a recorded delivery letter which was a bank draft in his name for £45,000. He asked me to keep this safe so he could open a bank account with HSBC when he arrived here. Needless to say, I received roses from him, chocolates, champagne and wine and he declared his undying love for me, when I asked him to go on webcam he said it was rules in his hotel that webcam couldnt be used cos of sexual harassment!! He sent me pictures of him, his 9 year old daughter who needed a mum cos her mum died of breast cancer 5 years ago . . . . Things were fine for a little while then he said that the water pipe joints were leaking when they pressured them up and needed replacing quickly as they were damaging the painting that had been done - and could he borrow $300 to buy replacements cos he couldnt get cash over there. Like a stupid fool I sent it by Western Union. Things were going well and he said he wanted to come here to UK to meet me and could I book him a hotel for when he arrived as the contract was nearly finished. On the last day of the contract he urgently needed a tractor and skips to clear the site before inspectors came and needed more money - and like the idiot I probably am, I sent it. Building inspected, he got compliments, went to book his flight and surprise, surprise, there was a problem as it was found his visa had expired. He sent me a letter from Nigerian Immigration stating that he had to pay about £5000 before they would let him leave the country, he then booked flights on his mastercard and sent me the confirmation and asked me to pay this 'fine' for him so he could be with me. I asked him for copy of his passport as proof of his ID but he said that Immigration had kept it till he paid the 'fine'. I refused to pay, and now he is due to fly tomorrow and now putting pressure on me to find the money so he can catch his plane.

I am not paying, even if this guy is genuine, its his problem and he can get himself out of it - maybe I will lose the money I sent to him, but I have learned my lesson - if he comes its a bonus, if not I will just get on with my life and forget all the promises he made. It seems like a scam to me - and I want others to be very careful. I will post on here if he arrives and is who he says he is - dont want to do him an injustice.
  • Gemini... You made him sound like a good person.., OMG! It's a fucking scam
  • Hey guys please i need your help, i dont know where to turn to. I met my nigerian boyfriend online(not a dating site) it was totally coincidental. Started chatting and fell madly inlove. I have spoken to his family they are such beautiful souls and have the greatest karma. He is not rich and is still a student, but has never asked me for any money. The only thing that keeps popping up is the fact that he and his family wants to meet me, so he wants me to travel to nigeria. While we were busy making my travel plans i started looking for visa requirements for nigeria online and came across lots of scam warnings which i never even knew existed. I love this man, he completes me but after reading all these scams i am very afraid of goin to his country,could he loving me be a scam, what will he stand to gain from me goin to his country, is there any success story about dating a nigerian, are all of them really as bad and only in it to scam people? I am so confused because it is causing so much strain on our relationship because we keep arguing about these scams and all he wants is just for me t trust him , will i be safe in nigeria ? Would anyone advise me to go meet him there or rather he come to visit me in o country, i offered to pay for his trip to my country, but he refuse and says he'll rather have me visiting him than me paying 4 him... Help please, is this a typical scam?
  • Chox: yes is it a typical scam. Take the time to search the many posts under Nigeria on this forum.
  • Chris216, Be very careful.How could you send money to someone you haven`t seen physically? I can see that you are already falling to the antics of this scammer.Is it that, the words DECEIT does not exist in these vunerable people or permit me to say, people who got scammed are gullible and more greedy than the sammers. I for one have worked all my life of over 18 Years in Nigeria with whites of different nationalities and still working working honestly with them without blemish.Just like adolflexy said, the few rotten apples spoilt the rest.Its rather very unfortunate that, every Nigerian is labled a fraudstar..the gullible people who would like to earn from where they did not sow should not encourage them.Be wise when you contact some one online and allow you emotions to overide your sense of reasoning.Cheers!!!!!
  • Hello chox, fi you love this man you claim to love and would go extra mile to visit Nigeria, be very careful if you insist on visiting him.i am not in any way trying to instil fears into you but, Kidnapping for ransome and other social vices that exist in most developed countries abounds in Nigeria.If you must visit him, contact your embassy in Nigeria and arrange to meet him there before visiting his home town with the assistance of some local police excort to be on a safe side.
    The image dainting and mudslinging on Nigerians should and must STOP.
  • All dis people that said that most of Nigeria are scam are stupid, there are a lot of real people in Nigeria but it's very hard to believe but u need more information to find out of the person before u travel to Nigeria. there are alot of white people that marry Nigeria and they are happy married infact i have a uncle in germany that married to a germany woman and they have married for 12 years and she and my uncle are living together in germany and both of them also came to Nigeria to spent 1 year from 2005 to 2006 and i am also planning to travel to Germany very soon. i can help u to find out of any information about your lover in Nigeria if you love him or her. my email address is dkingaruku@yahoo.com. am looking forward to help u.
  • Hi can anyone tell me i had a guy who said he was in the military and his son was being looked after by his friend and that his son had had an accident and needed urgent treatment and he had no money to send his friend and had asked me for money as they would not operate on his son and he was afraid that if the money was not paid his son would die !!! just wanted to know is this true that the Nigerian Hospitals let a child just die ?? how do they work then if you have sick people in Nigeria old, young etc is it a country where you have to pay for ALL MEDICATION it seems wrong to me and no i smelt a rat straight away but just wanted to know the Medical procedure if you had a sick child i cannot believe they would NOT be treated if they cannot afford medical expenses please can someone throw some light on how it works many thanks if you know all about how it all works will be glad of all the information please e-mail me at judith.hillyer@sky.com Thank you
  • cost of medicals at nigerian general hospital is free although you might need to buy some drugs yourself. but i tell you that is a scam.. dont ever give out money but if you are bent on giving out any money, make sure you are paying it into a current account (Banks usually have full details of customers with such accounts and as such they can easily be traced by the EFCC(financial crime agency) which will garanttee their arrests once its a fraud.
  • Heeeey ladies, if you have a lots of money and don't know what you do with it then I suggest to you all to send your money to me rather than sending to Nigerian scammers she said she fallen in love, hahahahaha, sorry to say that, act like stupid and then complain
  • I am a Nigeria and I have been working with white people for 25 years! Yes, white people live in Nigeria! Is there a country white people don't live in? If the answer is yes then that country is dead! However the fact that white people live in Nigeria does not mean the "white" who sends you the picture is really white. In spite of the economic hardship and bad leadership yet I would say over 90 % of Nigerians are good mannered loving people but a few crooks in the land portray the rest of us as bad. I travel a lot and most of my friends home and abroad are whites. No white however would behave the way you described. White persons would always have plan A, B, C etc and never leave things to chances. Apart from that they would have credit card to deal with exigencies. In the event that there is a problem a white person will call home and not use the internet to solicit for funds. Now, I am not saying a white cannot be a crook but the person you are dealing with is probably a Nigerian who is exploiting the good nature of people in the world. I am however surprised that many people-- white and black-- are so gullible! The stories these scammers tell are so blatantly unreal-- I will not believe it a second! I really appreciate your asking the question though it was after you have been duped. I encourage good people like you in the world who are looking genuinely to help other people- black and white- to use the internet to research these people first before giving anything out.
  • This is amazing, I was contacted by this guy via facebook who wanted to know about me. He comes from the USA, working in Nigeria as a web designer, divorced and has a daughter that is 8 years old who lives with him. In the beginning we chatted about our likes/dislikes family etc. He sent me pictures of himself and his daughter and some of her alone. She was a beautiful child. Long story short, I saw the fuel subsidy strike in Nigeria, emailed him because I was concerned. He always avoided my questions about why his daughter was not in school, why was she living in Africa without her mother etc. He hated his ex-wife and I was the light of his life, loved me to bits etc. I never ever encouraged him, just wanted to talk to someone. Then the request came through for money, the hotel manager was putting him out, he quit his job and was waiting for his paycheck. Why did he not go to the American Embassy? was told that they could not help him immediately etc. Then they were thrown out and are now living in a shelter. I asked him for the name of the hotel - wouldnt reveal it, asked for the number of the hotel, no reponse, was then accused about being the woman he thought he could love etc, was very sad about his situation. I should have realised immediately that his grammar was deplorable, never spelt words properly and the mere fact that he was hesitant in revealing his whereabouts were dodgy. Well no money from me pal. Caelo
  • I am a woman who live alone with two sons. Caelo, your story is resemble to mine. I met a man who had a 8 years old daughter. He said he lives in London and run a construction company. He lost his wife few years ago. I have lot of photos about him and about his daughter. After one month he fallen in love with me, and my heart now is broken because I dont know really who is that man.I want to know who is on the photos.
    After one month this man went to Nigeria to build a new road network there. When he landed he tried to reach me, and he said that he was attacked, and he need money to survive few days. After his work he wanted to come to me to my country. He booked the ticket too. I gave him money and he could get to my country and from here to London. We could not meet in my country. After he get home he wanted again money from me. He said he has a property and he have to clear it to get it. He needed 5000 dollars. I did not give him money. Before he went Nigeria everything was so perfect, and by now my heart is broken, I am suffering, because I cant believe that this man on these photos is a bad man. I need help.
    Please write me, maybe your photos is mine too.
    my email is: sogalirene@yahoo.com
  • https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002485972531&sk=wall

anyone recognize this guy he is on facebook and he goes by the name Alec Chandler. He claims he is a engineer working over in Nigeria and his boss abandoned him there. His parents and one sibling were killed in a car crash. He is supposedly from the UK and also has family who lives in Minnesota. Funny thing is I thought people in the UK speak english...it is obvious that this guy has poor english..he uses the wrong word and uses words out of text. He had gotten my friend to send him money because he was "trapped" in the UK with no money since his boss abandoned him there and he was trying to get back to the USA. So she told him she wanted the money back and low and behold when he was "supposedly" driving to mail the money back to her he got in a tragic accident...I mean how convenient. He now wasn't going to be able to return her money but he now was going to need even more money because his friend said that he was in a coma caused by the accident and he needed surgery on his head that was badly injured. The hospital in Nigeria refused to do the surgery unless they had the $5000 up front. How convenient. The hospital was going to let him die unless he had the money up front...I am thinking no loss right...so his friend is contacting my friend asking for money and my friend is saying she has no money to send, so they keep harassing her for money. I am just wondering how this will all play out...like a soap opera...does Alec die without the surgery...do his friends come up with a new plan...does my friend come up with the money. All this time the doctor from Nigeria is calling my friend from the hospital to update her on his condition from his cellphone. They call her for weeks on his cellphone and I am wondering how is this possible...did he have the cellphone charger in his car when he crashed it and did the people in the ambulance say hey I know this man is injured but we have to make sure we grab his phone charger. The doctor might need it to keep his phone charged to call his people for weeks on end. I kept telling my friend if he is a US citizen and one of the UK than if he is trapped in another country he needs to go to the embassy. He kept telling her that he didn't want to go the embassy because he wanted to get out of the country on his own...well okay but your not doing it on your own...you are relying on people giving you money to get home. I mean how do people even fall for these stories...they are so unbelievable it isn't even funny.
  • Feel such a fool met an English man or so he told me who was a widower, he lived in birmingham and his mother lived in london and she was bringing up his young son who is five. He had a contract in Nigeria and needed some money for security reasons which the company would not pay read so much about scammers . Oh yeh he of course has said he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I know its a scam which Ive told him he of course denies it his name is Keith Williams anyone else been taken in by him
  • Maybe yes. For me complexion will never matter as long as humility stands firm.
  • Ok! How come none of you poor souls out there have met a Nigerian with a job? Those who have married Nigerians and taken them abroad should not celebrate until they've spent a couple of years together, after getting their full residency!!! If you want to know that he is for real, tell him you'll move to Nigeria to be with him!!
  • Has anyone talked to a man name Kerry Green in the Army?
  • He's on Facebook
  • Send the money! Only then will you realize how naive you are and move on with your life. Was this post written as a joke??? Oh and whilst you're at it reply to all the scammers sending you their email addresses. Then you can repost in 2 months once you have fallen in love with another complete stranger with the same story. Please get some brain cells together.
  • Nigerians are honest, nice and rich people. I went to Nigeria in 2010. Stayed a month :) It's a very nice place
  • Please help if you can. Met a man on POF states he us native from Norway came to the states 4 years ago when his father passed. Has a daughter who lives with his mom in Manhattan NY. States daughters mother died in car accident 3 years ago. Has sent photographs of himself as well as with is daughter at what appears to be different age in her life. Has told me that he is an engineer and needed to finish a contract in Nigeria. To be completed around Feb 25. Has not to this point asked me for anything. States he is in love and sounds very genuine. Has called from both a cell number and a land line phone with the proper country code. Does hang up frequently without reason but calls right back. My heart is involved
     He goes by name of Mike Twit. Please help if u can. Thanks
  • STOP ! 100% this man is a scammer he has not asked you yet but he will ask you for money. He has not met you but he already loves you. Of course he uses the proper country code he lives in Nigeria.!!

This story is the same story used by scammers ALL the time. Read my other response to you . Norwegians can't just up and live in the USA . Does this man have a Norwegian accent? No he doesn't because he is from Nigeria ! 

What country are you from that you so naive? Stop communicating with this man or suffer the consequences.
  • Thank you..
  • Plsssss plssss and plsss........we all need to becareful with people we meet online....surely there are scammers all around the world ,but lately it has so increase in Africa....moreso in Nigeria....but this doesn't mean that every Nigerian are scammers or evil hearted.....u just have to very careful and wise.......
    U can help someone u're having a relationship with...not a crime.....but how sure are u the man u see in the profile pix is the same man chatting with u......why not skype them....and try to know some of his people if possible....ANYONE WHO CLAIM TO BE A CONTRACTOR OR EXPERTIS IS A SCAMMER......SIMPLE
    well i also met my fiancee online over a year a go...we skype atleast once a month due to xpensive internet where i am....we talk almost 3hrs on phone every blessed day.......and it's no doubt she's d woman of my dream.....i'm so blessed to have her and soon she will have my baby...pls before making any transaction or decision, come here to ask question.....not when it's too late...
    God bless you all.

#teamfightcorruption

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged