Visa for Iceland travel?
  • We will be traveling to Iceland this summer to conduct ecological field research. We are US citizens and will be traveling to and from the US. We are planning to stay longer than 90 days (not by much, perhaps 100 days). Do we have to apply for visas to stay in Iceland this long? If so, how do we apply for them? It seems that Iceland does not handle this directly and several different countries issue visas on Iceland's behalf, depending on your country of origin. So I'm having trouble getting a direct answer to my questions because I get bounced around between different embassies (each saying to contact another one).
  • Us citizens can stay without a visa for either tourist or business purposes for a maximum of 90 days.
    I suggest you contact the Icelandic Directorate of Immigration at the website www.utl.is
    Hope this is helpful.
  • I hold UK visa but I am not a EU or UK citizen. Can I enter Iceland, as a tourist fro couple of days- to Iceland.
  • i am juliana i wanted to visit iceland i was invited to visit a friend but the problem was he was even knew how to apply a visa.may i know whats the requirements needed?how my can really help me to process my visa very well
  • how my friend can help me to process my visa what will be the requirements for tourist visa to iceland
  • how my friend can help me to process my visa what will be the requirements for tourist visa to iceland
  • Does a person with a Canadian Immigrant Visa need any further document to transit through Iceland to Canada?
  • hi there!! i am A Filipino. i have a boyfriend from Iceland and he wants me to visit his country, please give us tips and advice how to get a visit visa to Iceland.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged