Holiday work visa
  • I want to travel to Italy and work there for a few months to experience the culture, but need to know how i as a Canadian can acquire a holiday work visa.
  • Dear Louis, being Canadian you have up to 90 days in Italy (Schengen) without a VISA. For work permits for non-EU citizens, the formal process of applying is complex and lengthy. If you wish to formalise it you should contact the local Italian Consulate for precise detail. Certainly unless you have a prospective employer in Italy who would sponsor your application, your work permit would be tough to get.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion