Planning a 30th Birthday Voyage
  • Hi -

I will be celebrating my 30th birthday in December and I'm looking for destination help. I want to travel around the last week in November/1st week in Dec and Im pretty much open to anywhere that is warm in December, has great beaches, beautiful scenary and a has a unit of currency weaker than the USD. I know it might be hard to narrow somethign down but Im really hoping someone can help me!
  • Hello there,

Ah yes. I turned 30 last year, and it's definitely something worth celebrating (or commiserating - I guess it depends on which way you look at it).

Basically, you could go for Asia or for Central America at the end of November. The Yucatan Peninsula and Belize would be beautiful at this time of year - Tulum is one of the most stunning beaches that I've ever seen. However, if you're looking for something a bit cheaper, then I would definitely recommend Asia. Thailand's islands should be sunny and bright over this period as the autumn monsoon will have passed, and Vietnam also has some great beaches. The season in Goa will also just be getting underway at the beginning of December.

Hope that helps and happy birthday in advance!
  • Dont forget to look at South Africa!!! For more bang for your buck you cant find a more fun, beautiful and friendly country to visit. Prices have increased in SA over the past few years but it is definitely still one of the cheapest places to visit once you are there. Accommodation, food, drinks, trips and tours are all very reasonable. I guarantee you if you visit its one birthday you will never forget!
  • I spent my 30th birthday in Sardinia, caught in between a romantic weekend with my girlfriend, and booze fest with the 3 mates that came along. Apart from that conflict, the island itself was great. The Costa Smerelda is truly beautiful although very busy and expensive in December. South Africa, especially Cape town and the Garden Route, is also very busy in December with domestic tourists so if coming here book well in advance.
  • Basically, you have to go to Zanzibar Island, at the end of November, and spend your time on the white sand beach with Birth day package

Small bungalow, will attend Cultural music special for you, if you spend a week in Zanzibar, we will pick you up to Jozani forest to play with monkey, and round with
    To the spice firms and we can finish your holiday by visit House of wonder and prison
    Island to play with tortoise

Complete your birthday by visit Zanzibar Island and we are ready to help you with low
    Price, visit www.suhailtours.com

Happy Birthday in advance

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion