Nepalese Tribhuvan International Airport
  • I would like to know if their have been any major changes to foreign travel to Nepal, regarding customs and medical requirements?
    Travelling from South Africa to Nepal.
  • You can go to www.tiairport.com.np and get all the info U want. I am a nepali so wanted to help with information. Have a nice trip if you really go. yoursasoc@gmail.com
  • Namaste 15047490,
    We are happy that you are traveling to Nepal. We would like to assure you that we, Glimpses of Nepal Treks and Expeditions P. Ltd., will provide you the best service with efficient and well - experienced guide at reasoable cost. so we will be more excited to work on your inquiries about your tour details. So please be free to write us at - glimpsesnepaltreks@ntc.net.np.

We are also happy to provide you free information also. Up to there is no such changes of the act government has made for the foreign tourists. For more inquiries, please be free to write us.

Looking forward for your kind and precious reply.

Manoj Raj Aryal
    Executive Sales and Marketing
    For - Glimpses of Nepal Treks and Expeditions P. Ltd.
  • Always check with the relevant embassy before you head off as changes can happen at any point in time. I am not sure if you have a Nepalese Embassy or consulate actually in South Africa...http://np.embassyinformation.com/ is useful. Zimbabwe might be your nearest contact.....for medical requirements always contact a health professional such as your doctor, practice nurse or a travel clinic as they will have the most up to date information and advice on the current medical requirements.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged