what is the climate in Kuala late October? and what are the recommendations for sight seeing there?
  • what is the climate in Kuala late October? and what are the recommendations for sight seeing there?
  • In Kuala Lumpur the climate from October to January will be heaviest rain.I recommend these places for you as first-timers:

- National Zoo & the Museum of Indigenous People (Orang Asli Museum)
    - Bukit Bintang for shopping and Arabic food, Starhill Gallery for fine dining.
    - Sunway Lagoon theme park for your kids, Sunway Pyramid mall for shopping - there's an Arabic restaurant here called Tarbush which gives a beautiful view of the place in the evening
    - Putrajaya. Charter a taxi for a half-day tour to see new architecture, the mosque, take a boat ride or water-ski
    - Central market & Petaling Street for cheap souvenir shopping

This is a marvelous time to visit Kuala Lumpur as I had come across a website that offer great prices and packages at Berjaya Times Square Apartments with an additional 5% discount besides you can get a free RM 20 Outback Steakhouse voucher and Sunway Lagoon tickets.If you are a HSBC and ANZ credit card holder you get great privileges. Then wonderful place to sight see as well as have an affordable stay.
  • Hey, I plan to travel with my family probably during Dec 2011 or in First quarter of 2012 to Malaysia i.e. KL, Jenting, Lankawi. Please advise about the weather. Since I have minor children and do not want them to fall ill

Thanks

Ahmad
  • I recommend you Sunway Lagoon

easibook.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged