Hotel accommodation in Brazil
  • hey!
    I need info on a not- expensive hotel or hostel or an apartment that i can rant in RIO DE JANIERO and in
    IGUASSU FALLS.
    can anyone help me?
    please?
  • Generally I found hostels in Rio to be quite expensive and the cheap ones you would not want to stay in! Copacabana seems to have the cheaper options. Mellow Yellow is a popular hostel that has some good prices. Ipanema is a nicer area compared to Copacabana and the hostel and hotel prices reflect this. Waves Hostel and Lemon spirit are both great places to stay and are around $20 a night to stay in a dorm. Prices rise if you go for a private room. When I stayed at the Lemon Spirit hostel I really enjoyed my it. It has a cool little courtyard where everybody hangs out, a great bar and kitchen and it has also has a brilliant breakfast which is included in the price.

In Iguazu we stayed at the Marco Polo hostel. There are two locations, one in the town centre and one just outside. the one outside has a large pool abut costs a little more to stay there. We stayed at the one in the town centre and it was brilliant. 4 bed dorm was around $15 a night. It has a small pool but some great gardens to hang out in. Its close to all the shops, cafes and restaurants.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion