4-5 Day Trip Advice Needed Please!!
  • I am a 24 year old male traveling alone to Egypt to celebrate finishing law school...it has always been my dream to go to Egypt and it looks like I will be flying into Cairo December 7th until December 11/12th.

I only have 4-5 days starting from Cairo. I'm willing to leave Cairo, willing to stay just there. I want to book tours online but I dont need airfare or anything, just the tours (maybe hotels if tour takes me to other cities). Any suggestions?? Also...I am down for everything. I want to see the pyramids, the museums, the nile, I love it all and I realize that time will be constrained. Also down to party and eat some amazing food. Any advice on what I cannot miss? (as well as the best way to make it possible?)

Smile and explore, thank you in advance for any advice guys. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  • if you are looking for anything in Egypt, You can check my website www.touregyptguide.com and contact me.

Good Luck

Marian
  • Visit Cairo pyramids, Dashar, museum, spend time if you can doing Valley of Kings and any of the sites along the nile rather than the citadel and mosques and bazaar.
  • Hey,

With 4-5 days there's not a huge amount that can be squeezed in but I would advise not spending the whole trip in Cairo. Perhaps stay there for 2 nights, see the pyramids and Egyptian Museum, then get a flight to Luxor where the infamous Valley of the Kings is. You can also get an overnight felucca trip down the Nile, which is nice and adventurous! Depending on your budget, you could perhaps do a hot air balloon trip in Luxor to see the sights and sounds from above.

Have a fantastic trip!

Suzanne
  • hey afoul001, it is very interesting to visit Egypt which has lots of places of interest. if u r more interested in visiting the historical places, so u have to start your trip in Cairo by visiting Giza Pyramids, The valley temple of king Chephren, the majestic Sphinx, then move towards Memphis & Saqqara with its step pyramid of king Djoser.
    the second day, u can visit the Egyptian Museum including the old collection of King Tutankhamon, then Old Coptic Cairo (The Hanging Church, Aby serge Church), Ben Ezra Synagogue & then move to visit some of the islamic footsteps like Saladin Citadel & the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. finally ander along the old quarites of Khan el Khalili with the bazaars & cafes.
    on the third day, fly to Luxor to really enjoy the most mysterious city of the Pharaohs including collection of temples, some religious like Luxor & Karnak temples on the East Bank of The Nile & other funerary like Valley of The Kings, Valley of The Queens, Deir el Bahari, Madinet Habu, Ramasseum & Colossi of Memnon. then fly back to Cairo again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged