Most beautiful destination for December?
  • Guys! Can you give me some of the most beautiful place to spend my vacation this coming Christmas Holidays. Thanks!
  • Here are 10 ideas for travel destinations in December... these are perfect vacation ideas for the festive season, and beyond. Let me know what you think!
    Word Travels - Where to go in December

http://wordtravels.com/travel-inspiration/where-to-go-in-december
  • Hi Owen,

There are so many beautiful places in the world. Of course, it is going to depend on what you want to do, how far you want to travel, and where you are coming from.

I just returned from Fiji in August and it was a wonderful trip - warm people, great culture, beautiful scenery and lots to do and see. Bali is another destination that is high on my list - Bali is steeped in culture, friendly people, and lots to see and do.

If you are looking to get out of the cold, both of the destinations are in their summer months :-) and celebrations are at their peak for the holidays!

Should you have any questions or need any additional information, please feel free to contact me at terri@deepblueadventures.com

Have a great day!

Terri Huber
    Deep Blue Adventures
    888-266-2209 X102
  • Hello,
    Why should you border yourself about spending December vacation, Cameroon is the ideal place in Africa that's why it's calledd "Africa in Miniature". Here you have welcoming people who have more than 250 different tribes and cultures but have the same goal, Freedom and Love !

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion