Will Paris be safe in December?
  • In December and January I'll have one-day layovers in Paris, where I've never been. However, I've been watching the strikes and riots in France with concern. Will I be safe in Paris? I know it's still several months away, but I'm worried I may need to stay in the airport for 15 hours out of safety concerns. That would not be fun.
  • No one can predict future but in my opinion Paris will be safe in December as the authorities will take full measures to make it a safe place. In December there are loads of tourists pouring in from every part of the world as it will be a healthy business for them and they won’t lose it.
  • Wow !

Guy's I'm french and everything is fine here ! I live in Paris and we are used to see american newschanel saying France is almost at war everytime there is a strike but honestly, they are really making entertainment, not information...

Anyway have fun in Paris and relax :D
  • Will it be cold in Paris in December. I wish to spend Christmas Day there! I will take my English-French dictionary as my travel assistant for I don't understand French. :)www.hnhsoft.com
  • Thanks for the comments! I'm not too worried about safety at the moment, I just hope the whole city isn't snowed in! :-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged