visiting turkey in dec 23rd for 13days what can i do in istanbul(this my second visit)
  • visiting turkey in dec 23rd for 13days what can i do in istanbul(this my second visit), i'm planning to visit bursa as well or any near by mountains!!! any idea what else can be done ?what is the transportaion way to be used from istanbul to bursa ???
    thanks in advance
  • Well,
    You can see all the historical, cultural things in the city... including ancient walls, many Byzantine churches, some Ottoman palaces, mansions, towers, forts, mosques, cisterns, etc. you can enjoy Turkish food.. see whirling dervish show,etc....
    and
    you can visit nearby cities such as Iznik, Bursa, Edirne, Canakkale( Gallipoli).. maybe safranbolu too.

You can take a bus if you want to spend 5-6 hours on the bus or you can get a private tour whihc will take you there faster and in a different way.

and you can always contact me for ideas... but be ready Istanbul is getting colder... today it is about 4 degrees celcius and going down really fast...

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion