my b/f lives in trinidad and wants to visit me in uk for 1st time, will he need he need a visa?
  • hiya could someone please help me,... my boyfriend live in trinidad and wants to visit me in london uk for the first time,.. and would like to stay for around 4 - 5 months,.. will he need a visa for this?? please help some one im sooo confused
  • Hi Teri,
    have a look at the UK Border Agency web site to see if it tells you what the visa requirements are for someone from Trinidad. Alternatively get your boyfriend to speak to a travel agent in Trinidad as they will probably know the visa requirements for citizens from there.
    Best of luck.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion