Can I enter country as a USA national with passport that expires in 3 week
  • I am a US citizen scheduled to travel to Argentina on Dec 28 for 12 days. I just realized that my passport expires on Jan 18, 2011. I will return to the US prior to the expiration date of the passport but I'm wondering if I will be allowed to enter Argentina?
  • You can come in and then stay for 90 days, after that then you will have to pay. But if they ask for money in your arrival they are trying to get some money from you. The USA consulate is only in Buenos Aires, I work at a tourist stop and met lots of Americans, they said they didnt have any problems getting into the country. Good Luck!
    Felicity- Hotel booking in Buenos Aires
    Mexico Hotels

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion