Larnaca winter holiday plans
  • hi everyone! we plan to sped the ski-holiday in Larnaca (or other nice place in Cyprus) in 2011 February - a bit warm instead of cold and snow - BUT what can we do there, since nor the water nor the air is not warm enough for enjoying the sea and the beach.
    WHO has idea for 4 days?
    thanx in advance: elex
  • Hi, i was 1 week in January last year in Larnaca. Weather was 2 days sunny and warm, 2 days cloudy and 3 days raining....I made one excursion to Kikkos Monastery and one day i took the bus to Aya Napa and i went 3 times to Larnaca City by Bus, you can shop all your souvenirs there and there are nice Cafes and Restaurants, and you can walk along the beaches.
    Enjoy your stay !
  • Hi MM, thanks for the feedback! How about sharing your experiences on our sister site www.tripreport.com ?
  • Hi Cyprus is great idea, the weather is such a beautiful, I can say between 18 degress to 20 degress each way, Lovely and warm, you can fly direct from Most UK airports to Larnaca and stay in North Cyprus is better Idea really, Its much cheaper than South. For more info visit http://www.a1cyprus.com
  • Cyprus is a wonderful destination, but usually the weather is worm, why don't you try Greece. For more info try www.santorini4wedding.com and see other alternatives for North Greece such as Thessaloniki and near by areas. You can book directly your hotel on line

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged