do u need a visa to go to tenerife on a ghanian passport?
  • i have been searching different websites. but they havent made it easy.
    my partner is a resident in the uk but has a ghanian passport.
    we would like to go on a famaily holiday to tenerife for a week with the kids. we all have british passports and from what i have read we would not need a visa as the stay will be under 3 months but i think my partner does as his passbook is ghanian but we are not sure how to go about it.
  • we are going on a cruise round the canarries we have a polish girl who is a resident in the uk but has a polish passport
  • Hello, mummi! First, let's clarify something, since you are a UK citizen you don't need a visa for Spain at all, even if you stay more than 3 months here, because you are a EU citizen. Your partner will need a visa with a Ghanian passport. He can apply for it in England at the Spanish embassy or a Spanish consulate. I would suggest you to call the Spanish embassy in London for details: http://www.maec.es/subwebs/embajadas/londres/es/home/Paginas/home_embLondres.aspx

Enjoy your trip!

Greetings from Madrid, Spain! :)
  • Hi, im a usa resident with polish passport, would i need a visa to travel to ghana as a tourist?
    Thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion