Visa Required for Italy?
  • I'm visiting Rome for 2 days next week. Do I need a visa to visit from the UK?
  • You have a British passport? Then no visa is needed. Other nationalities, it depends. If South African for example, you need a Schengen visa.
  • yes I have British pass port. Many thanks. Paul
  • Hi I have indefinate leave to remain in UK but hold an indian passport... do i need a visa to travel to Italy?
  • hi, i have a resident permit visa, what are the document required to apply for italian visa
  • Mon and yinka,

It's probably best if you contact the Italian Embassy directly and ask them what documents you'll need. You can find their contact details on the Wordtravels Italy Embassies page. Give them a call and see what they have to say about your situations.
  • Hi,

i want to shift in roam on the basis of residence status. i am pakistani national and have a green passport. what i need to do and please specify requirement to get resident status visa for me and my family.
  • Hiiiiiii

I am indian citizen and i want to know how to make italy visa because mera italy main koi bhi relative nhi hai kya mera italy ka visa ban sakta hai please tell me
  • hi my husband is residing in italy he got the P.R in 2006 now he is married with me last year so how much time it will take for me to go italy pls tell me exactly how much time it will take thanks

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged