Do I need Visa for Saudi Arab and United Arab Emirates.
  • Do I need Visa, if I have passport of Lithuania and i want 2 visit Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
  • Do I need Visa,if I have passport of Lithuania and i wnt 2 vist Saudi Arab and United Arab Emirates. also pakistan.
  • yeah,am a travel agency I can help you get the visas to any middle east,if you wish to do so send me an offline message to Eric.travelslimited via yahoo meseenger or you send me an direct email to Temitopeglobalwareslimited@yahoo.com

Regards
    Temitope
  • DEAR ,

MY NAME IS MOHAMMED CURRENTLY I AM WORKING IN MADINA (KSA) SINCE MORE THAN THREE YEARS, I AM LOOKING FOR NEW VISA TO QATAR & EMIRATE, IF YOU HAVE FIND ANY VISAS PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY MOBILE # OR THE BELOW MENTIONED EMIL ID.

abdulsalam.kannam@yahoo.com

00699-0564392266
  • Do i need visa to dubai.a have latvian passport. thx
  • I am an Australia citizen, do I need a visa for a 3 day stay in Dubai
  • my wife is working in jeddah, i planned to visit her how much will i spent for the trevel to include visa?
    boibbyatun@yahoo.com
  • I am argentinian, and permanent resident in Usa, living in EEUU,,,,do I need visa to go to Dubai, which are the requirements ?..my email claudiarobledo71@hotmail.com
    thanks
  • Dear Mohammed,
    I WORKED IN PAKISTAN IN "MODA" HOW CAN I GET VISIT VISA?

JazakAllah Khair
  • Hi,
    I'm Pakistani working in Ministry of Defence needs a visit visa how Can I?
    Pls let me know via email: dessea999@yahoo.com
    Thnx.
  • Dear sir/maddam
    I AM BANGLADESHI. MY NAME IS MOHAMMED MOZAMMEL HOSSAIN . CURRENTLY I AM WORKING IN MALAYSIA SINCE MORE THAN THREE YEARS, I AM LOOKING FOR NEW VISA OF EMIRATE, IF YOU HAVE FIND RESTURANT VISAS PLEASE INFORM ME ON MY MOBILE # OR THE BELOW MENTIONED EMIL ID.
    006-0174719731,
    e-mail: maqsood210@yahoo.com
  • I am a Nigerian and a graduate of Physics, I need a good job abroad were i can live and work. I can teach English Language and other science courses like Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in colleges.

E-mail : emekadouglas@ymail.com
  • i am a permanent resident of united states and i'm planning to visit dubai next year august do i need to applt visitor visa?please answer me i appreciated or email me dediosjaypee@gmail.com thank you

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion