Cyprus and Greece help
  • well i want to visit a new place and i've chose two places, Cyprus and Greece i wanna know which one is better, and if u wanna give any advice,,
    P.s - i wanna know if i want to book a hotel or something can i use a booking agency from the country i'm going to or my home country ?
    thanks..
  • They are very different. Cyprus is one small island where as Greece has many small and large islands as well as the mainland.
    Cyprus has rather a British feel to it after many years of colonialism ended in 1960. and have just a handful of main towns and then lots of little villages scattered around the island. It is a small island and driving from east to west only takes around 2-3 hours.
    Both have historical sites and tourist areas with beaches and night clubs etc but really they are quiet different and i couldn't say which was better as that depends on what you are looking for.

With Greece, its probably a whole decision in itself whther you visit the islands or you want to do mainland Greece and visit Athens and the ancient sights. There is definitely a lot more to see as it is a much bigger country.
  • Hi Roscoe,

To be absolutely honest, there is no comparison between Cyprus and Greece.

Cyprus is beautiful, but Greece is a whole different thing. You may visit archaiological sites, different islands, travel around and do a thousand different things everyday!

It would be a pleasure for us to arrange your Greek holidays if interested. We may book hotels, air/ferry tickets, car rentals, etc...

Best regards,
    Nasos / nasos@magnatravel.gr
  • hi if you decided to visit Kefalos in Kos we ahve a whole forum with links to accomodation, travel to different Islands, weddings,plus people who go to other Greek Islands and have also visited Cyprus too, come and have a look around the forum and see if we can help you out in making your decision

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged