romance scam question
  • i have been talking to a guy on yahoo im and he has told me alot of things on here like things that i am reading in all of these storys but for on i have read them all and i have not seen his name in any of them. He has told me that he went over there to do a job and that when he got there that the job ended and that they never payed him. He has a 12 year old son and that when he gets to the states that he will be going to his bank were he has alot of money that his company has put into his account on behalf of his fother and that he is incharge of his dads afairs as his dad has died. His name is morgan stain i have his phone number i just need to know if i am being scamed as i am a single mom that is out of work so please help me here is all the flight informaiton the flight booking code is ZQHK2W the flight number is KL0588 air type is Boeing 777-200 so if some one can help me out i would apricate your help sinserly janelle salgado
  • Janelle - yes you are being scammed!! Do not on any account send/give this man any money. And for your information they do not use their correct names. He will be communicating with many under different names.
  • Ja, morgan stain habe ich auch als mail Partner. Er ist jetzt gerade nach Nigeria und bezeichnet mich als "Ehefrau" und verf
  • Do not give any money, big scam!!!!
  • what is his name is it George
  • Hi everyone,

Here's a link to our guide on how to spot Online Scams and how to avoid them.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged