Entrance requirements for Dominican citizen
  • Hi there,

We are a group of 10 that have booked a cruise out of Santo Domingo going to St. Maarten, Dominica, venezuela & Aruba. We leave in 11 days. We are all Canadian/US Citizens and another friend of ours is thinking about going, but his girlfriend is Dominican. I have searched for the entrance requirements for her - and I keep coming up with conflicting information. Some places say a visa is needed, and other places say that a passport will do. From what I could find (unless of course my information is wrong) is that St. Maarten will be the sticking point. Dominica, Venezuela & Aruba are all "visa fee" for Dominicans.

Could someone please help me out here? I know that since we are leaving in 11 days.....her getting a visa to anywhere isn't going to happen. Our friend wants to surprise her with the cruise...but he certainly doesn't want to say "Surprise....I tried...but you can't go!!" ;)

Thanks a bunch,
    Sue
  • hi,

I'm Alejandro from Turinter a ground handler in the Dominican Republic, if you are going to take the Vision from Royal Caribbean you can take your friend , all she needs is to be in the same cabin as someone else that has a visa or a US Citizen.
  • Excellent! Thank you for the quick reply!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion