Night life in kos
  • If have just booked a holiday to kardamena in kos and i was hoping someone could tell me waht the opening and closing times for the nightclubs are. cheers
  • I have been there in the summer and pubs are opened all day long, during the night u can dance there of course, people usually go to the pubs for living night life at 10 or 11 in the evening and they can enjoy as long as they would like to. there are several pubs in two streets and there is always a very good atmosphere. U can dance on the table and o on. :D However you should be carefull with 'free shots' giving by the bar workers! And I suggest u that you should rent a bike there, it's not too expensive but very useful!
  • CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHEN THE MOSQUITO SEASON STARTS ? I AM GOING TO KOS IN MAY AND NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT.
  • I would err on the side of caution and takes some mozzie repellant with you...I usually find that the boots one with deet in it is the best...I haven't visited in May but they are there all June, July and September,
    Which resort are you going to?
  • Kos is ace, we stayed in Kardamena last year (6 of us, mixed sex all early-mid 20s) the hotel we stayed at has a 24hr bar. there is one decent club (think it was called status?) and bars on the sea front are great. Look out for a bar called Marios where you can get 5 shots and 2 cocktails for 5 euros!!
    We also rented some buggies for the day (2 seater petrol karts) and drove round the entire island in a day through the mountains and seeing other beaches/towns on the island.
    ENJOY!
  • I stayed in Kardamena a few years ago and it was definitly party central! Clubs opened quite late but were open til the very small hours of the morning. Be careful walking around and mind you don't get run over by a motorbike!!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged