Egyptian visa
  • I am from Guatemala travelling with my Canadian cousin will I be able to get a visa at the Cairo International airport. We are arriving in Decmeber 2010
  • Hello, I am a US citizen and will be traveling to Cairo in March. My flight arrives at 2 a.m. I would like to obtain my Visa at the Cairo airport, but am wondering if the Visa booth will be open at that hour. Is the Visa booth open 24 hours/day?
    Thank you.
  • Of course, Emma, Visa query at the airport is opened 24 hours. don't worry at all.
  • Thank you Antoinette.
  • Hi, Could u please say if I can get egypt visa in cairo airport - I'm lithuanian (EU).

Thank you :)
  • You will always be able to buy a visa on arrival at the airport in Egypt, no matter what time you arrive....and you can't miss the visa desk....

Have a great time!

Suzanne
  • Hi, can the Singaporean get the Egypt visa in Cairo airport? How much does it cost?
  • I am a Sri Lankan passport holder living in the UK and I need to obtain a prior approval from Egypt to get a visa to go there. And I applied for this four weeks ago and the consulate still haven't heard anything and I'm travelling in 5 days with my Norwegian husband and my kids. Now the consulate is saying that they will issue us a family visa since my husband and kids are Norwegian but I have to give a letter saying that if anything goes wrong in the airport in Sharm El Sheikh I would take all resposibility. I don't understahnd that. What does that mean? What can go wrong after they have issued the visa. Would anyone know?
  • hi, i'm a South African citizen and i will fly from Santorini. Greece to Johannesburg and i will have a 8hour layover in Cairo Egypt. do i need a visa? and if so how much does it cost?
  • Es: You will need a visa only if you plan to leave the airport. You can find out more by phoning the Egyptian embassy in Pretoria: +27 (0)12 343 1590.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion