Passport Expired
  • I live in USA, California. I am an indian...My passport already expired in 2002. i m here since 1999 November. Now i want to go back to India, can u please advice if i can travel with my expired passport. If i can travel so, there will be any problem at immigration at LA airport or destination airport. FYI, i already applied my passport in Indian Embassy on 24th April 2009 at San Francisco, but still i did not get the renewed one. Please advice & revert with your comments & suggestion on the same.

Awaiting for your feedback.

Thanks & Regards
  • even after you need to hold the valid passport with you & this is quite important to cross the international border.

Have a great day

Bon Voyage India
    New Delhi
    India
  • I feel difficult to get the renewed passport from india, as there is no response from passport office in india.. as frequently reminders are sending from San Francisco indian embassy regarding my passport renewal. Now its more than 1 & 1/2 year gone i applied for renewal...

I wnt some support / suggestion or any link of Agents here in USA to get my passport renew from india.
  • 4month left to expiring indian passport can i travelling with this passport in march2011 and come back within three weeks.
  • yes u can travel
  • You should contact the passport department where you applied for renew it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged