Outbound Tour operators in China for Jamaica and the Caribbean
  • Are there chinese tour operators organising tours from China to Jamaica? If there are how can I contact them?
  • I don't think Jamaica is on the Chinese outbound tourist destination list issued by the Chinese government.
  • Lizzie - are there limits about where Chinese citizens can visit? I didn't know that. Do you have a list of the co-called permitted countries?
  • Lizzie hi and thanks for your response. Jamaica has had a over century of Chinese presence and a significant number of Chinese Creoles here and cooperation investment in Jamaica is growing exponential terms. I would be surprise if that were the case. I would love to explore the matter more, do you have any contacts there?
  • Hi David & Sunventurejamaica,

I'm sorry that I have to correct my answer last time. I ask a friend who do Chinese outbound travel service and Jamaica IS on the list. Here is a list of the destinations that Chinese citizens can go as tourists:

Asia: China Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, North Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Myanmar, Brunei, Nepal, Indonesia, India, Laos, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Maldives, Jordan, Turkey, Bangladesh

Europe: Malta, Germany, Croatia, Hungary, Greece, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Norway, Romania, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, United Kingdom, Russia

Africa: Egypt, South Africa, Ethiopia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Mauritius, Tunisia, Seychelles, Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Andorra

Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Tonga, Vanuatu, Fiji, Northern Mariana Islands

North and Central America: Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Grenada, Bahamas, Saint Lucia, United States, Canada

South America: Chile, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Venezuela
  • Hi Sunventurejamaica! The friend I know does not organize Chinese to travel to Jamaica. If I find someone who does so, I would like to introduce you each other. Have a good day!
  • Lizzie could you be knowing of someone (or an agency) that organizes tours to kenya? Im working in an inbound tour agency in Kenya and we are looking for agents in China
  • Lizzie thanks and we will stay in touch.
  • Are there chinese tour operators organising tours from China to Egypt ? If there are how can I contact them?
  • Dear lizzie,

Sunny Greetings from Maldives!!!

We are an Inbound Travel Agency in Maldives, Offers various types of Holiday and Business trips to Maldives Beach Resorts.
    We organize many excursions too ( Submarine Dive, Photo Flight, Snorkeling, Morning & Night Fishing, Sand Bank Tours, Island Hopping, Male' City Tour etc...
    We are looking for a good Outbound Travel Agency or Tour Operator from China who can send us clients. If you know any agency please let me know.
    Look forward to Hear from you soon....

Regards
    Abdulla Mohamed
  • Lizzie et al, hi
    From the comments above it seems there is a need or an opportunity depending on one's perspective, for a service bridging the gap between the emerging Nature Based Alternative to traditional tourism and the market in the emerging economies in Asia, Africa and South America/Caribbean. What are your ideas on that? Perhaps this forum could be a start in addressing this need.
  • Dear Lizzie

Good day from Star Gold Travel Egypt!!!

I appreciate if you could assist to give us Outbound travel agent list in China we could contact them to cooperation with our company. We seeking outbound travel agent whom interested to working with us and ready to be our representative. Looking forward to receive your response or any advice,Please email us.

Thanks and regards.
    Star gold Team
    info@stargoldtravel.com
    www.stargoldtravel.com
  • Does any one know of outbound tour operators in China or any other part of the world selling East Africa as a destination? We are a Safaris company in East Africa called Pilgrim Safaris, we would like to start working with them, my email is Pilgrimsafaris@gmail.com,
  • Dear Lizzie,

Can you possibly assist us by giving a list of Outbound Travel Agencies in China interested to cooperate with us mutually in long term business cooperation as our representative.

Thanks a lot for taking your time and looking forward to a positive reply. Please do not hesitate to email us.

Kindest Regards,

OKNEPAL Travel Marketing Team

marketing@oktrek.com, info@oknepal.com
    http://www.oktrek.com, www.oknepaltravel.com
  • Dear Lizzie,
    We are Greek DMC
    Would you know or operate outgoing agency/tour operator to Greece.
    It is somehow difficult to find a list of repute agencies.
    Thank yo uso much in advance
  • Dear Sir/Madam,

Warmest greetings from SENAIT ETHIOPIA TOURS ( SUNNY) – Ethiopia!
    Senait Ethiopia Tours (Sunny) is one of the best equipped tour operators in Ethiopia provides a wide range of services in Tours, Travel, car rental and all kinds of congresses, conferences and special events.
    We are members of many International organizations. Please visit http://www.sunnyethiopiatours.com/members/index.htm
    Our aim is to provide tailor-made tours of Ethiopia to suit the needs of individual clients. We have over years of experience in guiding visitors to Ethiopia. An expertise in all aspects of trekking, historical tours, bird watching tours &trips to the tribal areas of the Omo valley ensure that all clients receive the very best service & advice.

We are very professional tour operator in Ethiopia and organize tours for the last eleven years in the country. We have the experience of organizing large groups of travelers including Scientists, biologists, International student trips to Ethiopia. Please have a look our client’s recommendation on http://www.sunnyethiopiatours.com/Tour-Testimony-Addia-Ababa-Ethiopia/Tour-Testimonies.htm

We have seen you organization profile and are ready to work with you in the sector of tourism to facilitate all tourism services on behalf of your organization to your respected clients.

All our packages are very competitive price with quality service.

Hope you will respond for further discussion.

With best regards,

Taddese Atlaw | Managing Director
    SENAIT Ethiopia Tours (Sunny) Around Megenagna, on the way to Bole Airport,
    kokeb BLDG, 1st Floor, # 104, P.O BOX 20153, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
    Tel: +251 118 60 23 43 Mob: +251 911 943812 (GMT +3)
    Email: info@sunnyethiopiatours.com OR sunnyethiopiatours@gmail.com OR tadese@sunnyethiopiatours.com
    Web: www.sunnyethiopiatours.com
    http://www.chuguo.org.cn/travel/destination/Ethiopia/SET/
  • Could you please assist us by giving a list of outbound travel agencies in China intereseted to promote Tunisia.
    We are a Tunisian travel agency(www.revestours.com) looking for a partnership in long term business.
    Looking forward to a positive reply.
    Please feel free to email us
    benhassine.gts@gnet.tn
    Ben Hassine
    Senior manager
    Tel...00216 98 233 391
  • dear Lizzie,
    i m a tour operator in Delhi India ,i want to promote India,i m providing best rates and services for Indian tourist ,so if u have any group , or tourist wants to visit India,than please feel to free contact manishsbhadouriya@gmail.com

thanks
    regards
    MANEESH
  • Hello,
    I am looking for a list a outbound caribbean tour operators that specialize in travel to the US, specifically travel to Orlando Fl....any ideas on how to go about finding out that information.
  • Hello
    I am looking for an out bound tour operator who organizes tour to Ethiopia. visit my web page http://www.benchotourethiopia.com

kind regards,

Getaw
  • Outbound Operators to Miami: Yes there are a few companies I could check and get back to you in the mean time you could inquire from the island's tourist board (Google Jamaica Tourist Board).
  • Hi,

I am looking for an outbound tour operator for tours to Ethiopia. Please do contact us at info@2020ethiopiantours.com or by visiting http://www.2020ethiopiantours.com
  • Hi,

We are looking for a good chinese outbound travel agency which can co ordinate with us in sending chinese tourist to various destinations in Maldives.
    We are looking for a company that can send minimum 50 person per week.

Interested parties please email @ abbi5757@gmail.com
    Thanks and regards
    Abdulla
    Aquatica Maldives Pvt Ltd
    www.aquaticamaldives.com
  • Hello,

We are Tour operator which based in Zanzibar,spiciolise in Tanzania Safaris,Mount climbing,Hotel reservation,Rafting Zambia,Zanzibar packages, Weddings&Honeymoons,Conferences,Car hire,Transfers,Domestic and International Flights. We are looking for outbound tour operaters for tours to Tanzania

for father imformation please contact us in
    DHOW AND JEEP TOUR CAMPANY
    BWAWANI HOTEL-OFFICE NO. 127
    P.O.BOX 1434 ZANZIBAR-TANZANIA
    TEL/FAX+255 24 2234771
    MOBILE- +255 714 743 998
    +255 776 561 371
    E-MAIL salesdhowandjeep@zanlink.com
    dhowandjeep@zanlink.com
    skype dhowandjeep2
  • Hi,
    We are from Al Mouna Kareem Travel & Tourism Dubai...

I would like to promote our tourism places in UAE. so any of you interest just visit our website at www.mounakareemtt.com or email me at dwi@mounakareemtt.com
  • Here our office details:

Al Mouna Kareem Travel & Tourism
    Al Rigga Road, Al Danat Building 7th floor, no. 706
    same building of Al Safadi Restaurant.
    PO BOX 182462
    Dubai UAE
    Phone: +971 4 2980016
    Fax: +971 4 2980017
    Mobile: +971 555 187 659
    Skype id: dwiendah3
  • Dear Lizzie,

We are from Tashkent, Uzbekistan - Grata tour, promoting Uzbekistan, Central Asia. if any outbound tour operator wants to cooperate with us, please, let us know. We would be glad to serve the guest!

With best regards
    Nigora Khudoyberganova

Integrum Grata Travel Company (Grata Tour)

St. Chilanzar, 50/1, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
    Tel: (+998 71) 277 77 12
    Fax: (+998 71) 271 11 12
    Web-site: www.gratatour.com
  • Hello, I am looking for outgoing Chinese Tour Operators interested to cooperate with Sharm El Sheikh,South Sinai Peninsula for sunny holiday guarantee all the year.
    We are a tourist hotel company that owns three resorts with beach and one without beach but with shuttle bus at 1,5 km nice snorkeling beach,plus we have our travel agency to organize daily excursions around Sharm and in Cairo, Luxor, Asswan.
    Please do not hesitate to contact me for any question, we are thinking to visit the next China exhibition tourism fair and have the occasion to meet outgoing tour Operators interested to operate with us.
    Thank you and best regards.
    G. Conti
  • Hello everyone

My name is Pedro and i work for Park Hotel hotel's in Portugal.
    We have our units in Porto city and we are looking for international outbound tour operators that could coordinate with us sending tourist to Porto and staying in our hotels
    We have 3 units working, representing about 300 bedrooms.
    -Park Hotel Porto Gaia, located ner the historical dowtown of Porto and near the Douro River
    -Park Hotel Porto Valongo, located at a 15 minutes drive from Porto city
    -Park Hotel Porto Aeroporto , located at less than 1km from the main Airport in Porto ( Francisco S
  • Dear all!
    Warm greeting from Seven Star Trekking & Tour P Ltd, Nepal,

I am looking for out bound tour operator who organizes tour (Women tour,senior citizen tour,Honeymoon tour, student tour, family tour, Luxury tour,single tour) Trekking, Hiking, Jungle Safari,Mountain Expedition, Peak climbing, Bungee Jump, Paragliding, Mountain Flight,White water rafting to Nepal.

Seven Star Trekking & Tour P Ltd,
    phone:00977-1-4265559
    Fax: 00977-1-4257759
    Email: info@sevenstartravelling.com
  • Dear Sir / Madam

Able Safaris Uganda is a growing indigenous safari company based in Kampala Uganda conducting Safaris in Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and Burundi within East Africa.

We provide excellent personalized and customized services to all our clients that are located around the world.

*Among the other services we provide include:-*

Tailor made FIT (Fully Inclusive Tour) International itineraries to suit the clients’ needs including: Long or short tour packages within Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and Burundi

Gorilla tours and safaris, City and local excursions; Conferencing and event management; Special interest groups such as Golfing, Honeymoon, Bird watching, Fishing, Mountain biking trips. CHIMPANZEE safaris, lodge and hotel bookings, Wildlife and Adventure Safaris, Community-Cultural Tours, Explore the North and East of Uganda, Uganda Mountain Hiking Safaris, Uganda Short Tours and Scheduled Group Tours, Tour packages to Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya and Burundi, Car hires services and airport transfers

We pride ourselves in the fact that our safari guests can immerse themselves in Africa's broad Savannah and remarkable wildlife with complete peace of mind, knowing that they are in the safe hands of Able Safaris Uganda.

Please note No group is too large or too small for our tour company – at the end of the safari, we are always friends.

Read More from: www.ablesafaris.com. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information or assistance that you may require. Individual and discounted group rates also available on request and we also allow you to have a price negotiation.

We aim to create that special relationship which converts our business partners and visitors into life longtime friends.

Looking forward to serving and hearing from you please!

Have a nice day and best regards

Lydia Kalimwine
    Operations Manager
    Able Safaris Uganda
    Plot 79, Bukoto Street, Kamwokya
    P.O. BOX 131, Kyambogo, Kampala
    Tel: +256-712-194515/+256-414-692535
    Email: info@ablesafaris.com
    Lydia@ablesafaris.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AbleSafari?sk=app_100207030073202
  • Dear Lizzi,

We are incoming tour operator in Jordan - Nyazi Tours. We are searching for contacts of outbound tour operators. Can you please advise us some? if anybody is interested, we are available on e-mails: elena@nyazitours.com, info@nyazitours.com, Skype: elena_nyazi_tours
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion