Tour Partners needed for Egypt
  • Hello!
    My name is Dmitri Ponamariov. I’m director of the Vernisage-tour travel company from Ukraine. We need to find partners in Egypt – incoming service: transfers, guides (Russian speakers) and Hotels, in Sharm El Sheih exactly.
    If you can decide all this questions, please answer me urgently!
  • Hi,

My name is Marian , i can arrange tailor made trips for groups or individuals based on your interest all over Egypt. It will be nice if we can work together , please visit my website
    www.touregyptguide.com

Regards

Marian
  • Hello, Marian, do You have any messngers like icq or skype?
  • yes i do have yahoo messenger , it's touregyptguide@yahoo.com

i will be waiting for your reply and thanks.

Marian
  • Dear Mr.Dmitri
    My name is Hend , we have the pleasure to work with your company
    please contact me by skype : hend.gheita
    thanks
    Hend
  • good morning Mr.Dmitri

My Name IS Hany

It will be my pleasure to work with your company .for more information please visit our web sit
    www.starofdahab.com

we can offer to you Hotel , Dive , Safari .
    skype Name : starofdahabhotel
    Email :info@starofdahab.com
  • Dear Dmitri,

My name is Ahmed Allam, Tourism Manager for Royal Manta Travel www.royalmanta.net
    we are the exclusive partner of Global Star Tavel Managment in Egypt.
    we are working mailny with Russian Business "FIT, VIP & MICE"

Skype ahmed.allam7
    MSN messanger alaam181@hotmail.com
    Email c.manager@royalmanta.com
    OR allam@tourguidesegypt.com
  • Dmitri, This is very unusual to write in forums and internet communities to get partners, i think you should come to Egypt and contact some travel agencies, and then sign a contract with them, this is what we do and what all other tour companies in Egypt do.
    any ways, i am very curious to see what is in your mind, I am the managing director of Egypt Fun Tours ( Hamada Hussein).
    We have contracts with "Kompas" from Slovenia, we do very similar programs to those match the Russian mentality if i understood you right.
    kompas is a big company as you know, they send groups from Slovenia, and Croatia..they arrive in Hurghada, Cairo, or Luxor.
    They have also groups to Sharm El-shaikh, but they deal with another company as the contract with them says.
    this is my contact details
    E-mail:info@egyptfuntours.com
    hamada@egyptfuntours.com
    MSN: hamadahussein@live.com
    Cell phone number: 002 011 665 27 41
    Office working hours: from 9 am to 7 pm.
    Address: 32 Sabry pacha street, Pyramids street, Giza, Egypt.
    You can call me any time of the day.
    You can start with sending a mail with your contact details.
    Hamada Hussein
  • hi dmitri
    we r keen to work with your company. we are daily sun travel . to be contacted under : info@dailysuntravel.com : or a.helmy@dailysuntravel.com: 0020106093134
    abdulnaby helmy
    operation manager
  • Dear Dimitri

Hve a nice day

that is first time i see your comment i can give all my contact if you need travel agency who work with russian and east europe markets since long time and i advice you to work only with travel agency

egyptflowers tours

www.traveling2egypt.com
    info@egyptflowerstours.com

sabry@egyptflowerstours.com
  • Hello Mr. Dimitri,
    It's my pleasure to work with you through the travel agency i work for as a tour operator currently in Egypt.
    Kindly find hereby my contact details:
    hala@cairodantours.com
    hl_hello@hotmail.com (mail & messenger)
    Looking forward to hearing from you on my email
    Best regards
    Hala
    Tour operator
  • good morning Mr.Dmitri

It will be my pleasure to work with your company
    Egypt Travel Packages is operated by Marvelous Egypt Travel licensed No N 1749 stamped by The Egyptian Ministry of Tourism and classified on category (A) as one of the top high grade Tour Operators in Egypt.

Egypt Travel Packages , founded in 1993, is a full-fledged travel agency that offers different services including inbound and outbound tourism, golf holidays, ticketing, meet and assist; transportation and it recently launched www.egypttravelpackages.net an online booking website.

Egypt Travel Packages is a member of: International Air Transport Association (IATA); American Society of Travel Agents (ASTA); International Association of Golf Tour Operators (IAGTO) and Egyptian Travel Agents Association (ETAA).

for more information please visit our web sit
    http://www.egypttravelpackages.net
  • Hello Mr. Dimitri,
    Have a nice day.
    I'm a tour operator at a travel agency in Egypt & it will be my pleasure to offer you all your requested services with a very special prices.
    Please contact me if you are interest on: eye2egypt@hotmail.com
    Thanks for your time & best regards
    Hala
  • Dear Mr. Dimitri,

It is our great pleasure to introduce ourselves.

We are Champion Tours, an Egyptian travel agency was established in 1997 under license number 1049 and members of the international travel organizations over the world like IATA-ASTA and consider one of the leading travel agencies handling all travel services needed in Egypt.

Champion Tours is a full service tour operator and Destination Management Company (DMC) specializing in inbound and outbound services and international tours.

Our services cover a wide range of specialty travel, managing incentives, events & conferences handling mass movements, & tour services, designing special interest and thematic tours as well as exclusive individual and groups luxury travels.
    Meeting & assistance by qualified representatives at all airports & border points throughout Egypt
    Hotels and Nile Cruises Reservation in Egypt
    Cars and Buses Rental
    All type of tours packages in Egypt within competitive prices
    Domestic and worldwide airlines booking
    Summer Outbound Tour Packages to worldwide
    Organization of international and local conferences , exhibitions
    Organizing Budget tours for Students and low budget travelers
    Handicap's and old age travel services.
    Business men and VIP travel services.
    We are looking forward to co-operate with your company, arrange package trips to your clients like to visit Egypt. Make sure of our best services & VIP Treatment to all our clients.

Best Regards,

Ms. Antoinette

Senior tour operator

Champion Tours.

Contact Numbers: (202) 33053930 - 33053950 (EXT 112)

Fax Number: (202) 33025311

Mob Number: (202) 0175490289

E-Mail: Antoinette@champion-tours.com

• You may also be insterested in
    www.tourguidesegypt.com ( the place for Egyptian Tour guides )
    www.egypttravelers.com
  • hi guys:
    My friend is planning to come from Ukraine to Egypt for few days trip ...can any one tell how ..because as i know this needs agency and full package travel...please if some body have any information and can help ...this will be great ..thanks
  • BestEgyptshoreexcursions is specialized travel Agency from more than 20 years , that helps individuals, small and large groups of tourists to enjoy the beauty of the unforgettable Egypt , by spending nice unforgettable tour in Egypt .

BestEgyptshoreexcursions is able to plan an exotic vacation in Egypt for you. Our Excursions packages and programmes suit all with really competitive and affordable rates.

BestEgyptshoreexcursions established as a result of the get together of tourism knowledge experience by organizing various programmes. Moreover, the ideal method of executing through Guiding apprehension as well as acceptable prices.

Our successful combination is to satisfy all our groups' expectations.
    The success and warmth of this combination is perceived by Egypt's first time visitors through satisfactory, hospitality of your Enjoy Egypt team perceive the warmth of this combination, even Egypt's repeater visitor, Enjoy Egypt guarantee a unique unforgettable memories in your trip with us.

Listed below are all the various different ways you can contact us, please use the one most convenient to you.
    We are open 7 days a week from 7am to Midnigh.

Our website : www.bestegyptshoreexcursions.com
    E mail : info@bestegyptshoreexcursions.com
    bestegyptshoreexcursions.com@gmail.com
  • hi
    i am viv and would like to tour egypt for about 10 days in feb 2011
    any one with good ideas and bright offers
  • dear mr viv
    there is alot of ideas like 5 days in cairo and 4 days nile cruise between luxor and aswan , u can have hurghada and sharm el shiekh only u can have cairo , overday alexandria and oasis . there is alot of ideas depends on your thoughts
    venus tours as professional agency we can tailor the program you want so don't hesitate to contact us at
    m.saied@venustours.net

www.venustours.net
  • Hi Dimitri
    I'm Hana Rashad from Hauza Beach Resort -Sharm El Sheikh , sales Department
    it will be from our pleasure to start new Co-operation so let me give you our Website to check
    ( www.hauzaresort.com) Also will give you the website of Our sister Company Transnile Travel ( www.transniletravel.com)

our Contact Details
    Email: sales@hauzaresort.com/marketing@hauzaresort.com
    43, El Merghany St., Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
    Tel: +202 2415 75 49 - 2415 17 39 - Extension 117
    Fax: +202 2414 63 78
    Mobil: +20101677340
  • Dear Dimitri
    Greeting From White Bird Travel

We are White Bird Travel , an Egyptian travel agency was established in 1984 under license number 501 and members of the international travel organizations over the world like IATA-ASTA and consider one of the leading travel agencies handling all travel services needed in Egypt and outside

White Bird Travel is a full service tour operator specializing in inbound and outbound tours, ticketing , Omra and Hajj
    Our web side www.whitebird-travel.com
    its our pleasure to Cooperate with you

Rgds

White Bird tTravel Team
    info@whitebird-travel.com
  • Where is Mr President ??
  • he is out of the authority
  • PLEASURE TO BE YOUR PARTNER IN EGYPT.
    Al Mourad Tours is an IATA member and one of the few Egyptian incoming travel agencies providing the guests with high-quality services colored with our traditional Egyptian Hospitality.
    We have a team of experienced persons working together at Cairo and branch offices at Luxor and Aswan as well as our associates working for us throughout Egypt ,offering you fabulous varieties of tour packages covering the most magnificent regions all over Egypt:nature and adventure trips, individual and group tours , hotel accommodation ,Nile cruises, incentive tours ,beach holidays , special programs , and religious trips. .
    Long associating with various hotels has given us the privilege to enjoy special rates, which in turn we pass them over to quote our best prices , prompt replies within 24 Hours and personal attention to all clients.
    Thank you ,looking forward to meet you and discuss our business co-operation, personally

Thank You for Your Mutual Co-Operation.

BEST REGARDS
    Magdi Abdel Ghafar
    MANAGER

IATA : 90 2 02066
    LICENCE: 643/6/1987
    E-Mail: magdi@almouradtours.com
    WEB SITE: http://www.almouradtours.com
  • Dear dima

we working in Ussr MArket over 12 years and we looking for partner in urkaine to have co operation so if you stil have interst
    can got me in this mail kheperaegypt@yahoo.co.uk .

bassiba agdy tbya .
  • zdrastvoite GD. Dimitri

nashe kompanja nazivatsia Luxe Voyage Tours, mi tolko na4ili rabotat S Lativa, y nac glavnoe ofis v Aleksandire i y nac toje ofise v Sharm i Xyrgada, toje y nac o4en profesinalne lydi rabotat. y nac toje opit raboti s ryskimi i Ykrainskimi potomy 4to nash Direktor rabotal s o4en izvesnaia kompanya v ryssia i Ykraiina.

Esli vam interesno, vi mojete nam napisat na viktoria_duh@yahoo.com

bydem jdat
  • Dear Colleagues,

GREETING FROM ROTANA INTERNATIONAL TOURS CAIRO - EGYPT

First of all let me introduce our self and give you very small idea about our company

Rotana International Tours has succeed to be one of the best tour operators in Egypt for several consecutive years due to it is rapid development and important

Rotana International Tours is proud to be your guide in Egypt the gift of the Nile, to visit together immortal monuments of ancient pharaohs and to discover it is splendor mystery Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Citadel, Memphis, Sakkara, Islamic Mosques and Christian Churches, are all in Cairo. In the Red Sea, Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada, you will enjoy Sea Sport, Water fun, Diving, Snorkeling, Skiing, in addition to adventurous Safari trips and Bedouin life.

Rotana International Tours fleet of vehicles of the latest models-jeep Mini Buses Big Buses are all at your best fully air conditioned and fully insured and secured to gain our clients satisfaction and offer best services.

In Upper Egypt, do not miss the opportunity of joining us to feel the true spirit of hospitality on board of the Nile Cruises.
    Caring for our guests and for the quality of services we provide, Rotana international Tours is of the first tour operators in Egypt, Middle East and Africa to get.

Our dear guests, we pleasure comes before our business.

Rotana International Tours
    Tour Operator
    Sandra Magdy
    Head Office
    49 Althawra St. 3rd floor.
    Cairo, Egypt.
    Tel: 002 02 (24158838-24158827-24158837)
    Fax :002 02 (24155131)
    Mob: 002 (0106228853)
    SKYPE ROTANATOURS
    FACE BOOK : rotanatours@groups.facebook.com
    Email:
    Information about our product
    info@rotanatours.com
    reservation or tailor made
    tours@rotanatours.com
    claims and comments
    gm@rotanatours.com

Our dear guests, we pleasure comes before our business
  • Dear writers
    Am Gerald a tour planner ,
    allow me to introduce RAYZ AFRIKA TOURS AND TRAVEL LTD
    Tour operator based in Uganda . for more information contact our website www.rayzafrika.com
    Email: rayzafrika@gmail.com
  • guys ...i need an urgent help...i have a friend coming to visit egypt...i want make all his reservations ...tickets and hotel...and send it from here ...any body knows an agency in Ukraine can help in making his travel arrangements...please any body may give an ukrainian agency web site so i can make all reservations and payments online.....
    thanks
  • hello i'm mohamad fauzi from langtanjung travel & tours in Langkawi island Malaysia
    if u need my service in Malaysia especially in Langkawi island
    please email me at langtanjung2@gmail.com
  • Dear All,

Marhabaa!

Sunny Greetings from Holiday Tours Maldives and our little patch of paradise!!!

I take immense pleasure to introduce our company “Holiday Tours Pvt.
    Ltd.”, incorporated with Ministry of Economic Development & Trade
    Maldives since 18th December 2002 (Reg. No.C–322/ 2002).

The company first was registered under Asmas Safari Trade & Travels
    Pvt. Ltd, and then later company re-branded its name to Holiday Tours
    Pvt. Ltd.
    The company’s very first operation started from Safari Operations’ and
    today Holiday Tour Pvt. Ltd. Has two Safaris’ on operations and one
    re-launch on later this year.

Today Holiday Tours is one among trusted and reliable Travel Agency &
    Safari Operators in Maldives, with a team of professionals with vast
    industry experience. It is the commitment of our team to serve the
    customers with efficiency and to provide up to date information
    promptly. We have carefully chosen products that we believe would suite
    need and requirement of our customers. Meeting customer’s expectation
    would be our success.

We make sure that our customers chose their dream destination to have a
    relaxed dream vacation. Holiday Tours Maldives Travel and Tours welcomes
    you to the beautiful paradise in the earth.

Our principal aspiration in business, hospitality and service are to
    set standards of excellence for its clients. Confidently, we can be your
    reliable Travel Agency here in Maldives. We are handling Safaris, Dive
    Cruise, Surfing Cruise, Private Charters and bookings in local Hotels
    and Resorts on various categories. Certainly, we are competent to
    organize discover the beauty of Maldives and under specialty honeymoon
    and wedding on the beach as desired. In addition we organize business
    and leisure and specially group handling.

One of our major targets would be creating opportunity to provide
    middle class service and facilities, for people who are interested in
    Maldives with an affordable price, provide opportunity from top class to
    middle range of resorts in Maldives. Holiday Tours Maldives Travel and
    Tours is a service oriented travel agency extensively operating in the
    Maldives. We are linked with the most of the famous and fast growing
    Resort management. Therefore, we are in the position to provide the most
    competitive rates and holiday packages.

Are you interested in Promoting or visiting Maldives Beach Resorts? We
    are the right party to deal with... feel free to contact me for rates
    and other details.

Warm Regards

Mohamed Ziyadh
    Deputy Managing Director
    Mobile: +9607998951
    Telephone: +960 3323624, Fax: +960 3323624
    Address H. Elnilum, Bodfungad Magu, Male’, Republic of Maldives.
    E-mail: reservations@hmaldives.com Website: www.hmaldives.com
  • Dear Mr. Dmitri,
    My name is Mohamed (sales & Marketing manager) in Egypt Sunmarine.

Egypt Sunmarine is the most reputable sea trips company in Egypt, it owns and operates more than 18 boats, the famous Sailing boat “The Pirates” and 20 semi-submarines in Sinai and Red sea. In addition to that, geographically our offices covering most parts of Sinai and Red sea in: Sharm el Sheikh, Dahab, Taba, Hurghada, El Gouna, Makadi Bay, Porto Ghaleb. It offers complete solutions for the wide range of sea trips and activities commensurate with with all ages and all kind of requests.

The idea to build a partnership with tour operators is the line followed in Egypt Sunmarine. And to fully cooperate with, we present all kinds of flexibility and accepts all the conditions that lead us to expand the amount of work.

Egypt Sunmarine operate more than 15 sea trips in Sinai & Red sea.

The company’s years of collaboration with major tourism associations in Egypt, in addition to the company’s experience as owner and operate of various sea trips with high quality services, has enabled it to customize virtually every type of sea trips for individuals & groups.

The company is renowned for its professional and dedicated workforce, while offers a high quality services to its clients and has won many prestigious awards, including healthy & safety.

All our trips are insured and all staffs are enrolled in the chamber of Diving and water sports.

Hope to contact you for a direct deal re the sea trips in Sinai as I believe that you can build a good amount of work with us. Don't hesitate to get an idea working with the number one in Egypt for Sea trips.

You can send me a message to: mohamed.hosny@egyptsunmarine.com to send you our company profile & all details.

Mohamed Hosny
    Mob: 0020 10 5506414
    E-mail: mohamed.hosny@egyptsunmarine.com
  • wowowowowow Mr dimitri you have a lot of travel agency there so hope found the better to you anyway this is me mona manager of tourism send by myself anyway this is my email mona.imam@eicttours.net
    skype mona.imam88

im sure i will wait your soon reply

cia

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged