Tourist visa for USA
  • Hi I wondered if anyone could help me, my girlfriend and I are looking to go on a cruise to the caribbean. She is from Colombia (south america) and I am from the UK. The problem is that although we will be visiting the caribbean islands (which she should easially get a visa for) the cruise departs from Miami Florida... Is it more likely that she will be granted a tourist visa as we are only entering the US to board and disembark and depending on her fight times back to Colombia, it may require her to stay one night in a hotel. What do you think..?
  • hi' all
    I just went through the process of getting a tourist or business visa in the united states of America for a Filipino citizen - the requirements are the same for third country or anyone else outside Europe or the US.
    It is very detailed - takes a long time for an interview and is expensive and in the other hand I've been denied to obtain a visa' last year, so i have a plan to retry my application as a tourist next year there was a chance to obtain a visa in second time? in a second interview? i hope someone can help me about this.

edmon
  • Hi Gary - Your gf is not more likely to get a tourist visa on those grounds. She should make sure that she meets the US requirements for receiving a visa.
  • Hi Edmon - there is no assurance that you will get a visa the second time around. I can tell you that they are going to look at your previous application and see why you were denied. If you know where you fell short the first time, try to not only meet but surpass your requirements... still there's no guarantee.
  • Hello, just wondering if you could help me understand what I need to do about getting my girl a tourist visa for the states. I am from the states and my girlfriend is from the phillippines. She never has applied for a visa, so this will be the first time. As I have heard in the past from other people, it is hard to get a visa and if you make one mistake it is even harder from then on. So would you please be able to help me understand the correct and right things to do in order to hopefully make this as less painful as possible.
    thank you
    Ray
  • HI ALL
    MY BOYFRIEND IS AN AMERICAN HE WANTS ME TO HAVE A TOURIST VISA BECAUSE HE THINKS THAT ITS THE EASIEST WAY I CAN DO.. AND MY QUESTION IS IT POSSIBLE THAT WE CAN MARRY THERE EVEN IF IM HOLDING A TOURIST VISA. HOPE YOU COULD HELP ME WITH THIS PROBLEM.
  • HI , I would like to tour in united states that how can get a tourist visa to us because i am from India.So please be help me.
  • I think your girl friend would be able to get visa on that grounds so don’t worry and tell her that don’t mess up anything in the interview.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged