• Hi,
    I am interested in learning more about living in Lagos. There is a chance that my husband could take a transfer there and I want to know if this is somewhere I would be comfortable living or not. I am very interested in living in another country but am also a 26 year old, American girl, and I am not sure how much adventure I can take.

Topics of interest:

1. Primary Language- I would be taking language classes prior to arrival.
    2. Access to American goods. Will online stores ship there?
    3. Safety- do I need a body guard. Articles make it sound that way.
    4. Food and culture?
    5. Having a dog there. I would be bringing a Samoyed, are there grooming salons, access to good dog food?
    6. Shopping?
    7. What are rent prices, where should we live?
    8. Anything else I should know!

Thanks!!
  • Scam Prevent.
    We offer Third Party Verification services in Nigeria and Ghana to prevent you from being scammed.

We verify and confirm any business or personal offers you receive from Nigeria and Ghana before you part with your money.

E.g. if it is online relationship, you may request us to take the picture of your online lover for you. to confirm if the person is actually who they are. We go to location based on details you provide to get official picture. E.g. if it is document, we verify it from the Relevant Agency for you and send you the information.

Please note that we charge for our service depending on the location of your online contact you want us to verify for you.

If you would like to use our service, send us an email : info@consumervibe.co.uk

If you know anyone who has received any offers (personal or business) from Nigeria or Ghana, do recommend our service, before they lose their hard earned money.
    Topics of interest:

1. Primary Language- I would be taking language classes prior to arrival. ENGLISH
    2. Access to American goods. Will online stores ship there? AVAILABLE AT SOME STORES
    3. Safety- do I need a body guard. Articles make it sound that way. BODY GUARD FOR WHAT? YOU DONT NEED ONE EXCEPT YOU ARE BEYONCE
    4. Food and culture? AMERICAN FOODS AVAILABLE. KFC ETC BURGERS, AND OTHERS
    5. Having a dog there. I would be bringing a Samoyed, are there grooming salons, access to good dog food? PET SHOP AVAILABLE, AND VETS, BUT NO GROOMING SHOP, EXCEPT PET SHOP OFFERS
    6. Shopping? LOADS
    7. What are rent prices, where should we live? DEPENDS ON LOCATION, AND YOUR BUDGET. IF YOU GIVE IDEA OF YOUR BUDGET, CA GIVE YOU AN IDEA.
    8. Anything else I should know! PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion