CHEAP FLIGHT FROM MELBOURNE TO BALI
  • Hello,
    I am planning to go to Bali in May for 2 weeks (from 1st to 16th)
    i am looking for the cheapest flight I could fine, I didn't find anything less than 700$.. If you have any advice to help me, it would be awesome!
    thank you in advance.

Jennifer
  • Try booking a flight to Kuala Lumpur with Air Asia and then a cheap flight from KL to Denpasar also on Air Asia. Air Asia has pretty cheap flights to Kuala Lumpur for those dates - return will cost 578 AUD and then an extra 130 AUD to get a return trip to Bali - but if you keep an eye on the Air Asia website they often have really great specials. Or if you keep checking the Jetstar website they might have a sale soon too.
    Good luck.
  • Dear Jennifer,
    Yes you can fly by JETSTAR this airline very good & cheap and if you need hotel i BALI please send email to me and we will help to get special rate : info@rvitours.com

Best regards
    Janto
  • hi,

I am looking for a website that has tha cheapest flight

actually, I'm also looking for a website that has a cheapest flights and i find a website that I'm sure will help you. they offer cheapest flights that will keep you save money.

here is the link: asia DOT com/flights-country-info/Indonesia

hope to see u their!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged