ghana - any info
  • I'm going to Ghana in summer with my child, this is our 1st trip to Ghana, I'm apprehensive regarding things/activities to do there, i will be staying in Komasi, any ideas?
  • Ahan though Kumasi is the traditional centre of the Ashanti Kingdom but still if you want to feel the real sense of Ghana you should have booked your hotel in Accra, the capital of Ghana. Anyways if you have decided to stay in Kumasi then you must visit Prempeh II Jubilee Museum, Manhyia Palace Museum, Ghana Armed Forces Museum and Kumasi Zoo etc. If you want more interested in Ghanaian history then a tour to Palace would help you to know the history of Ashanti people. Well Kumasi doesn’t have any international airport so you have to book your flight to Accra and then through local buses and taxis you can enter to Kumasi from Accra
  • Yeah, Kumasi is great to visit. My advice is get a comfortable bus from Accra to Kumasi, which is about a 4hour drive. At the Kwame Nkrumah Circle area, they have these comfortable buses called VIP or VVIP, they travel good.
  • A female living in Achimota Accra Ghana gave me her address as the Dome Syme center in Achimota i have looked for it everywhere i can think of but cannot find any information regarding the address, I have searched earth goole, i have searched google and yahoo but nothing gives me the information i want, where is the dome syme center Achimota Accra Ghana 0023
  • may be you should call her phone ..think that will be the best and if you are in Ghana now trying to locate her then i can help you out
  • Ghana sits in the middle of West Africa with an extensive coast line featuring several beaches. Labadi Beach, Coco Beach, Kokrobite Beach are some popular beaches in Ghana to travel. Mole National Park, Kakum National Park are the best places to show your child. Volta also has a wonderful landscape, with rivers, falls and mountains all with a very green backdrop.
  • IM A RESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA AND MY SISTER HAS A CHILD WITH A GHANIAN I WANT TO TRACK HIM AND FIND OUT WHERE HE IS. AS YOU ALL KNOW ITS HARD FOR ANY CHILD TO GROW WITHOUT A FATHER. IM HASITANT TO GIVE OUT THE NAME AND HIS ADDRESS ONLINE BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT I COULD DO PLEASE HELP.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged