List of Outbound Scandinavian Tour Operators
  • Hello,
    I am looking for a list of Scandinavian Tours Operators offering high end travels to Asia.
    I do not manage to find any scandinavian outbound TO listing or repertory but only those offering trips into scandinavia!
    If you have tips on that i would be very grateful to receive it!
    Thank you in advance for you help.
    Charlotte
  • Try Iventus Travel, Kinaresor or Kilroy Sverige.

For trips to South America visit www.pampastravel.se
    For trips to Scandinavia, Russia, The Baltic States and Iceland visit www.caminosvikingos.com
  • Hi, perhaps if you try to contact the members of the Swedish travel agency organisation
    Guess they will have the same in the other Scandinavian countries!
    Good Luck
    KInd regards
    Britt-Mari
    www. travelgatesweden.se
  • Hi
    I have a luxury villa for rental in Le Marche Italy and am looking for agents to market it in Sweden,Norway & Finland. But I don't know where to start . Any ideas anyone? In case I can't find this page again, maybe you could e mail me?? Would be soooo grateful ! kaystrohmer@gmail.com
  • Hej ¡ I would like to know where in Halmstad can I buy a flight ticket to Gran Canaria in November. Or please a list of TTOO in Sweden. Thanks.
    windolino@gmail.com
  • Hi,

Looking for partners, travel agencies/agents in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland who would be interested in offering SPA tours to Lithuania, Druskininkai, one of the best balneology resorts in Europe.
    Anyone interested, please write info@paracelsustravel.com
    Darius
  • Hello.. Im looking for Partners from Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain in offering tour packages to the beautiful Maldive Islands. Please contact me on reservations4@capitaltravel.net.
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion