Cameroon Visa required
  • I am a Ugandan who would like to travel to Cameroon but accessing the visa is still an enigma for me. Any help?
  • In general terms, most of the time when you want to travel to another country, you must locate a consulate for the country you want to travel to in the country where you live. In other words, if you live in Uganda now, you need to locate a Cameroon consulate in Uganda to apply for a visa. You can find out what is necessary to obtain a visa from the consulate. Check to see what forms you need to fill out or bring, how many photograph they require, their hours, etc.
  • I am in Kolkata, India seeking visa for Cameroon.Please help.
  • I am an Indian and living in India and need camroon visa as soon as possible. Could you advice me what is a process. Does Visa is also avilable on arrival to camroon. And how much will it cost me.

Please send me the entire process to get visa to camroon and what is the best way to reach Camroon from India.

Please asnwer me as soon as possible.
  • Sorry to inform you but We don't have any embassy in India for Camroon
  • Hi there,

I have a utility truck size: 232" long x 100" wide x 102" high, weight: 8,000 Lbs
    I would like to ship this truck on a vessel or on a cargo air-craft from USA to DOUALA AIRPORT.
    Can you help? or pass this information to a prospective freight forwarder. Thanks a lot

My Email: mathew@metronixinc.com
    Mobile: 813-205-8028
  • I am an Indian and living in India and need camroon visa as soon as possible. Could you advice me what is a process. Does Visa is also avilable on arrival to camroon. And how much will it cost me.

Please send me the entire process to get visa to camroon and what is the best way to reach Camroon from India.

Please asnwer me as soon as possible.
  • i rakesh kumar make a holiday plan to touring cameroon.we are indian.how we got visa of cameroon .weather on arrival of douala air port .should got via hotel accomadation?
    awaits yr fvr reply
  • Cameroon visa information and Cameroon visa Application Process
    A valid Cameroon visa and a current passport with at least 6 months validity is required of foreign national visiting Cameroon. In addition, some mandatory vaccinations are required.
  • i am a Cameroonian woman living in Cameroon. For visa on arrival for any country without diplomatic missions or embassies i will be able to help u. Write to
    akrinter1991@yahoo.com
    PLEASE scammers don't contact me!!!!!!!!!
  • I am a Cameroonian living in HYDERABAD INDIA, if you wish to have more information about how Indians can travel to Cameroon it's better to contact Cameroonians whom are living in your locality and talk to them face to face, than to in-trust your money and goods to others whom are living in Cameroon because you may not even know if he is a Cameroonian or not because they are other neighboring country men whom goes there and do dirty businesses even some Cameroonians too, so please be careful, some scammers will tell you that you should send them money for them to prepare things for you but let me tell you no such things are going to happen, i hate that so bad because people destroy the name of our country so if you want to travel in my country please came to HYDERABAD and meet us or try and get in contact with those living in your locality and try to know where they lives and talk to them face to face before going in for any further transaction in that your money and time will be safe or contact me at kambou_gildas@yahoo.com please... remember that Cameroon is not having any consulate nor embassy in India so the best chance is for a Cameroonian to help you out from there by contacting friends or family members form the home country who are going in return prepare any necessary document for you to ease your entry or the next choice is for you to go to China to get a visa from there because all cameroonian living in India are covered by the embassy in china !!!.
  • I am a Ghanaian seeking to travel to Cameroon but there is no Cameroonian embassy here in Ghana how can i get a visa, and how much does it cost. Any help?
  • Ugandans can get the visa at the point of entry. Ghanaians also I guess. Visa conditions are reciprocal Ugandans may pay 50USD like us Cameroonians pay in Uganda. I have known Cameroonians who got Ghanaian visas at point of entry.
  • Dear GGITA

HERE IS A DETAIL LINK GETTING A VISA TO CAMEROON http://www.globalbushtratour.com/cameroon-entry-visa/
  • I am a Malaysian, currently in Kenya, how can I can visa for Cameroon? How much? Please Help
  • To all those desperately looking for entry requirement details for Cameroon, here is a simple guide to Passport and Visa Requirements for Cameroon. It is always best to contact embassies directly; if there is not an embassy in your country then contact the nearest one, or your embassy in Cameroon to find out how you should proceed.
  • I am a Ghanaian searching for cameroon embassy in ghana. please help
  • Just go to Cameroon embassy and get information about how can i get the visa its very easy way to get the information..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged