Four days in Wales - what to do?
  • What would you do in Wales if you only had four days? I'm planning a four day trip to Wales (driving from London) and have no idea what to do. I've tried looking through guides and brochures, but it's hard to know where to start. I'm in London on my working holiday visa from New Zealand so trying to see as many places as possible. Any tips about the best places / things to do with a time restriction of only a few days? I can't wait to go but need some guidance!
  • The most interesting castle in Wales is Conwy Castle. I can definitely recommend a visit to it!
  • North Wales is great for siteseeing as well. And to help you with planning, this is a Welsh Holiday brochure site that's very easy to use, you don't have to register before ordering and the brochures arrive in a couple of days.
    http://www.wales-holiday-brochures.co.uk/
  • The coastal areas in and around Swansea on the Gower Penninsula are spectacular but better in the warmer
    weather of course!
  • If you want to enjoy the beaches then also visit Gower Peninsula that has some of the beautiful beaches.
  • You should check out the website from the British National Tourism agency it has tons of info
    on what places to visit in the UK
  • Check out the Word Travels guide to Wales for plenty of ideas on what see and do and where to go in Wales.
  • You can't beat pembrokeshire for its choice of places to stay and activities. Stunning scenery as well.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion