Health requeriments to visit Puerto Rico
  • Hi, im visiting Puerto Rico within three weeks with my family, we live in California, my son resently had kawasaky desease., and we would like to know how safe is for him to make this trip. Thanks
  • I AM DOIN A PROJECT ON PUERTO RICO AND I NEED TO KNOW ALOT OF THINGS. WHERE SHOULD I LOOK FIRST?
  • Lola - two solutions: read our cracking Puerto Rico travel guide, or go to Google and type in "Puerto Rico"
  • Before visiting Puerto Rico, you may need to get the following vaccinations and medications for vaccine-preventable diseases and other diseases you might be at risk for at your destination: (Note: Your doctor or health-care provider will determine what you will need, depending on factors such as your health and immunization history, areas of the country you will be visiting, and planned activities.)

To have the most benefit, see a health-care provider at least 4–6 weeks before your trip to allow time for your vaccines to take effect.

Even if you have less than 4 weeks before you leave, you should still see a health-care provider for needed vaccines and other medications and information about how to protect yourself from illness and injury while traveling.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged