Boat from Malta to Cyprus
  • Does anyone know if it is possible to travel by boat from Malta to Cyprus or/and Tel Aviv
  • There is no ferry boat for either of the 2 destinations. For Tel Aviv, you need to take a connection flight, whereas for Cyprus, there is a daily flight operated by Emirates between Malta-Dubai stopping over at Larnaca on the way.
    Hope this helps you...
  • There are no boats to Cyprus or Tel Aviv however Air Malta operates a daily flight to Larnaca. If you need any help, please contact me on lgatt@sit.com.mt
  • How much does it cost to fly from Tel Aviv to Cyprus and how often are there flights?
  • i will be travelling to cyprus, limassol next month and i have hired a car. What are the places to visit during my week in limassol, thanks
  • Hiii Bwise,
    There is no shipping facilities of the two destinations.But i think flight service is available to Larnaca, after that you can easily go to Cyprus from Larnaca.You can hire Cyprus Villas(villasrentcyprus.co.uk) also there.I hope you enjoy in Cyprus.
  • Hello... It depends on what you want to do. Agia Napa is great if you like the nightlife and the club scene, but, if not, don't be put off,; its not all lager louts and booze cruises.....there are some lovely bars and restaurants well away from the club scene up in The Square, and 'Napa has some beautiful beaches too.
    But I'd go with Cyprus, you can have different sorts of vacation there from city brake in Nicosia to party vacation or just beach and sun...

Libya is not a member of ICCAT and is accountable to no one. Libyan production is typically towed in transfer cages by tug boats to ranches in Malta, Cyprus and as far as Southern Spain.
    Have fun.

Ankush
  • Hello,
    FOr sure there is no boat between Malta and Cyprus for the public. Maybe what you can find is a ship between the 2 islands which accept tourist on board.

By plane, Emirates connect the 2 islands.

Regards

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged