party spots in Ireland
  • What are some great party spots in Ireland? I'm planning on traveling Ireland in December for a couple of weeks with a few friends and all we really want to do is get drunk and party hard. Yes we want to enjoy a few scenic places but it's more about partying. What are some great clubs around Ireland? I'm thinking about going to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, and Kilkeny.
  • Temple Bar area in Dublin - expensive but great atmosphere.
  • Ciao Autobot,

Best places non touristics are: Sweeneys on Dame Street in Dublin - Whelans on Wexford street, The Grand Social on the Quays, for cheap booze check out O'Reillys beside Tara Dart Station!!

Galway: The Oak Pub - The King's head...everywhere in Eyer Square, really..great buzz in Galway...if u can, visit the Aran Island - if you are not too hungover!!

Cork: The Oval pub....- The English market not to be missed - and if you can, try to go down to Blarney and kiss the Blarney Stone (apparently apart from a cold sore it gives you the eloquence gift)..hahaha

Limerick : Dolans pub - there is no sigh seen in Limerick apart from the Shannon river...you might want to skip that!

Kilkenny: Anaconda ...sighseen: the Kilkenny castle!

Best of Luck..

Have super fun!

Let me know if you need further info!

Lisa Morselli
    Ionian Travel
  • I feel the Killenny:Anaconda is one of the best places especially because of the splendid view of the Kilkenny castle.
  • Temple Bar area in Dublin is awesome...
    Andrew
  • You can't go wrong with Temple Bar if you are in Dublin. If you happen to make your way down to the gorgeous seaside village of Kinsale be sure to visit the pub The Spaniard - it was my favorite pub in Ireland!
  • laverys in belfast! see if u can find someone to take you to the late night early morning drinking parties, derry is also great for partying and cheaper than dublin and most of the south! enjoy the craic :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion