Madagascar guide and driver needed urgently
  • Good day, We are a tour operator in South Africa and I desperately need the following in Madagascar :

I have a group of 4 PAX ( A Film Crew) visiting Madagascar.
    Their purpose is to film the different ways of living by the Indian Communities around the world.

The schedule is as follow :-
    Madagascar – Antananarivo - 15 January 2012 – 19 January 2012
    Madagascar – Toamasina - 19 January 2012 – 23 January 2012

They need the service of an Driver Guide with a vehicle to take them to different areas on the island.

Please can also suggest possible accommodation which we can use for the guests.
    Accommodation needs to be 3 Star Budget.

Hope to hear from you soon.
  • Hi,

Blue Viva Destinations is a Tour Operator in Mauritius with our office in Madagascar.
    We would appreciate if you could please give us your contact details so that we may send you our best quotes.

Thanks & Regards

Blue Viva Destinations' Team
  • Hi,
    my email is pieter@africalandtours.com

Thank you
  • Hello,
    Unfortunately I am bit late!
    My name's Luc. I lead a group of tour guides in madagascar called "MadAccompagnatore". We offer tours throughout the whole island, with an English or Italian or Spanish or Portughese or Russian speaking tour guide or driver!
    Next time if you need that kinf of service, please feel free to get in touch with us!
    We are open to every body (agencies or persons) that are willing to collaborate!
    If you want to know more about our group, just go & tape in google "MadAccompagnatore"
    If you want to contact me, here is my address mail: accompagnatoregasy (hat) libero (dot) it
    Thanks
    Luca

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged